BY GHD

A set of hair essentials that makes everyday styling even easier, featuring the award-winning Classic 1 Inch Styler, Heat Protect Spray, paddle brush, soft-to-the-touch sectioning clips, and a plush, heat-resistant styler pouch that converts into a heat mat. Designed to operate at the optimum styling temperature, the Classic Styler comes with rounded barrels to ensure professional styling results for smooth, frizz-free curls and waves. It features floating plates to glide through hair easily, and ceramic heat technology that operates at 365-F to make your hair smooth and straight. The Heat Protection Spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage and can be layered with other styling products to create the result you desire. Smooth through with the must-have Paddle Brush to treat your locks to a luxurious finish. The pouch has a matte, quilted satin on the outside combined with a clever heat-resistant lining on the inside, allowing you to stash away your styler as soon as you switch it off. A heat-resistant mat, which rolls up around the pouch, provides a safe resting place for your hot styler. This set contains:- ghd Classic 1 Inch Styler - ghd Clips - ghd Heat resistant pouch - ghd Paddle Brush - 4.1 oz ghd Heat Protect Spray It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ghd Classic comes with one-inch plates and a two-year warranty. It offers universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use, allowing for carefree styling and optimum performance wherever you go. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Caila G.
Anything made by ghd is going to be a high quality product. I made the switch from hot tools to ghd and I will never look back. I know my hair is getting the protection it needs and I can achieve a salon styled look at home that will last all day! I highly recommend any of the products
Jackie P.
Nashville, TN
I love this flat iron. It gets super hot so be careful! It straightens smoothly and can give a nice wave and curl too. It's pretty pricey but reliable and is my favorite hair styling tool. I've had other flat irons but this one is by far my favorite.
CHRISTINE S.
I HAVE HAD MY GHD HAIR STRAIGHTENER FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER, I USE IT NOW AS MY BACK UP BUT IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN! SOME STRAIGHTENERS HAVE A FUNKY SMELL AND THEN IT GETS PASSED ON TO YOUR HAIR! THAT SMELL DOES NOT HAPPEN WITH THIS!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Me encantan eTos productos ,por que se preocupan por cuidarte tu cabello ,en que no se te maltraten ,son muy buenos un poco caros pero vale la pena ,,cada dolar que inviertes ,si los recomiendo a otros
Jasmine R.
White Marsh, Maryland
Thus gives you what you mainly need to straighten your hair. It comes with clips, a heat protectant, a brush, and the flat iron itself. The flat iron is pretty good and I use this once a year when I straighten my hair and it does a good job.
Jesenia V.
This gives me the perfect hair do I love how this product works it's easy and effortless this kit is absolutely amazing I got it on amazon and worth every penny
Ashley V.
A stylish girl really need the bare essentials for the perfect look. This pavkage provides the entire shabang in one.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Love this set it work fantastic and I highly recommend this to everyone to use this and follow there social media
Ty K.
Chesterfield, NJ
Eight years with my straightner. Seriously best purchase I ever made. Fast heat up, super hot and great styler.
Desirey K.
Apache Jct, AZ
Amazingggggg product but I haven't had one in a long time it feels like. But will definitely go and buy another
Julissa M.
This products works with curly hair?