ghd Classic 1-inch Styler uploaded by Kynnedy H.ghd Classic 1-inch Styler uploaded by Aleesia D.ghd Classic 1-inch Styler uploaded by Sonia J.

BY GHD #32 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The perfect tool for all your hiar styling needs. universal voltage for worldwide travel use. . The nose of the plates touch first, so it leaves a very small gap as you look down the plates, but if clamped down on tightly, they do eventually touch. ghd stylers have floating plates that help the hair glide through the hair effortlessly. The gap should almost disappear once the hair glides through the plates see more...

Ariana L.
This is my first GHD product. My stylist talked me into getting it last year and it has changed my life. It straightens my super curly hair without leaving it dull and lifeless looking. I use it more for big loose curls, though. It's better than any curler I've tried and is keeping my hair healthy, despite daily styling.
C A.
My very first GHD styler. I purchased this before cosmetology school and it worked for my extremely coarse hair. I used it quite often on myself and when I enrolled I used my GHD on my clients and it’s honestly top quality for a brand that’s accessible to at home use. I found this flatiron more consistent than the professional irons in my cosmetology kit.
Greenleigh M.
This is my first flat iron and I'm obsessed. I never wanted to purchase one because of damage family members have received from one. It really does work great and the price is worth it. I recommend it. The only complaint is that there is not much precision with temperature.
latosha b.
New Kensington, PA
OMG! This is a top shelf flat iron! I have been using GHD for about 15 years now! This is by far the best flat iron that I have used! Other brands have that burning hair smell when I would use them! But not GHD!!! This brand is highly recommendable!
Hannah L.
It was the best flat iron I used...well until it broke after a month and I had to exchange it for another one and then it broke again three months later and was exchanged once again and finally three years later broke and is no longer under warranty. The company was not helpful nor were they able to help as I didn’t have a receipt from when I bought the item (well over 3 years ago). My thick, wavy hair will always love this flat iron but my patience and bank account can’t handle it.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This straightener is bomb. It has a set temperature so it doesn’t damage you hair (as much). Plus you can even use it to curl your hair. It works so well on my crazy frizzy hair and I would totally recommend it for anyone!
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
This iron straightens my hair in minutes! It makes my hair super smooth. It's lasted me years and still good as new. It will even smooth out really thick course hair in minimal time.
Brooke W.
I love this flat iron. It works really well for most hair types. The reason I gave 4 stars is because it is pre set to 165 degrees. This temperature is great for most hair types, but not all. If you have thick kinky curly hair I would suggest a flat iron that you can choose the temperature as it will give a better result in fewer strokes.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have two pair of these, one is about 5 years old and the thick plate....they are still going strong.

These are great for when I had my hair cut into a bob, the thinner plates could easily grab my shorter hair closer to the root.

Incredible straightening, leaves your hair flawlessly straight and smooth. All frizz completely gone.
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
I got this recently since it was somewhat affordable and I was in desperate need of a replacement flat iron. I didnt plan on it becoming my main styling tool but for the affordability of this tool, I am SO impressed with the quality! It heats up in a matter of seconds, gets super hot which means a lightening fast styling time, and it's available from Nordstrom which is my favorite retailer to shop!
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Okay so I've been wanting some GHD's for so long but are they worth the price tag?
Karla G.
Guelph, Ontario
I am used to having a flat iron with an adjustable temperature control that I use on the highest setting (generally 425 degrees as my hair is very thick and curly). Will this affectively straighten my hair without the temperature control?
Charl L.
What's the highest temperature on these?