ghd Classic 1-inch Styler uploaded by Kynnedy H.ghd Classic 1-inch Styler uploaded by Aleesia D.ghd Classic 1-inch Styler uploaded by Sonia J.

BY GHD #83 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The perfect tool for all your hiar styling needs. universal voltage for worldwide travel use. . The nose of the plates touch first, so it leaves a very small gap as you look down the plates, but if clamped down on tightly, they do eventually touch. ghd stylers have floating plates that help the hair glide through the hair effortlessly. The gap should almost disappear once the hair glides through the plates see more...

Jessica B.
I have had this straightener for forever it seems like and it still work wonderfully! I use it to both straighten and curl my hair and I use it every day. The only thing I don't like is you can't control the heat and sometimes can get very hot. If you leave it plugged in for a long time it will beep in case for forgot about it
Chelsea N.
I got this in a set with the matching blow dryer, and both are amazing! It turns off automatically which is great because I always forget before I leave the house. Temp is just right, and it doesn’t snag on my hair like a lot of other straighteners do (the chi ones always snag & break my hair!)
Tina C.
Amazing at making my hair straight as well as my daughter who has super curly hair. It does get super hot so I have to blow on strands before laying hair down. One swipe on my hair gets it straight and I have wavy hair, it takes 2-3 swipes ony daughters very curly hair. Great straighter and brand.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This straightener is bomb. It has a set temperature so it doesn’t damage you hair (as much). Plus you can even use it to curl your hair. It works so well on my crazy frizzy hair and I would totally recommend it for anyone!
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
I absolutely love this hair straightener. It heats up pretty fast and cools down pretty fast too. I bought it at the cosmetology store and I’ve had it for a little over a year now and love love love it.
Hannah M.
Mankato
I rarely straighten my hair, so I mainly use it to curl my hair. It’s so easy to curl my hair or get beachy-waves - my favorite go to look! My hair never looks frizzy nor do I get an imprint on my hair. I really like that it heats up in less than a minute. I wish I could control the temperature, but it is something I took into consideration when purchasing this straightener and I decided I could live without it. I would repurchase!
Brooke W.
I love this flat iron. It works really well for most hair types. The reason I gave 4 stars is because it is pre set to 165 degrees. This temperature is great for most hair types, but not all. If you have thick kinky curly hair I would suggest a flat iron that you can choose the temperature as it will give a better result in fewer strokes.
C A.
My very first GHD styler. I purchased this before cosmetology school and it worked for my extremely coarse hair. I used it quite often on myself and when I enrolled I used my GHD on my clients and it’s honestly top quality for a brand that’s accessible to at home use. I found this flatiron more consistent than the professional irons in my cosmetology kit.
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
I got this recently since it was somewhat affordable and I was in desperate need of a replacement flat iron. I didnt plan on it becoming my main styling tool but for the affordability of this tool, I am SO impressed with the quality! It heats up in a matter of seconds, gets super hot which means a lightening fast styling time, and it's available from Nordstrom which is my favorite retailer to shop!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have two pair of these, one is about 5 years old and the thick plate....they are still going strong.

These are great for when I had my hair cut into a bob, the thinner plates could easily grab my shorter hair closer to the root.

Incredible straightening, leaves your hair flawlessly straight and smooth. All frizz completely gone.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Okay so I've been wanting some GHD's for so long but are they worth the price tag?
Karla G.
Cambridge, ON
I am used to having a flat iron with an adjustable temperature control that I use on the highest setting (generally 425 degrees as my hair is very thick and curly). Will this affectively straighten my hair without the temperature control?
Charl L.
What's the highest temperature on these?