ghd Classic 1-inch Styler uploaded by Sonia J.ghd Classic 1-inch Styler uploaded by Aleesia D.

BY GHD #1 in Hair Straighteners

The perfect tool for all your hiar styling needs. universal voltage for worldwide travel use. . The nose of the plates touch first, so it leaves a very small gap as you look down the plates, but if clamped down on tightly, they do eventually touch. ghd stylers have floating plates that help the hair glide through the hair effortlessly. The gap should almost disappear once the hair glides through the plates see more...

• Okay so I've been wanting some GHD's for so long but are they wor...3 Answers
  • I am used to having a flat iron with an adjustable temperature co...1 Answers
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a chi straightener user for years until they went cheap and several irons I bought wouldn’t last long or would pull my hair when in use. My stylist told me about the ghd irons and how they were a branch off of the original chi irons! So I bought one and voila, I had my old iron back! Now this is a high heat iron so if you have brittle hair I would not use this iron. I use this straightener every day and it makes my hair look sleek and shiny! If I had to move and was allowed only one box of items, I would pack the GHD iron in the box.
Rachel H.
Kennesaw , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have absolutely loved this straightener and will never go back to another one. It is pricey but it has lasted me almost 4 years now! It straightens my hair without flattening and dying it out! Great product and so worth the money!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is bomb. It has a set temperature so it doesn’t damage you hair (as much). Plus you can even use it to curl your hair. It works so well on my crazy frizzy hair and I would totally recommend it for anyone!
Kristina C.
Lake Mary
Beauty Junkie Expert
This heats up quickly and provides a nice finished look. I use this every morning. After using it for over a year on a regular basis it's finally starting to go. I'll probably have to get a new one in the next 6 months.
Aurora J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had the same straightener for at least 5 years now. It’s stood up this long and does a really good job at straightening my hair. I like how long the cord it too, it makes operating the straightener much easier.
Chelsea A.
Pittsboro, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up this straightener at Sephora 5 years ago, and I will never go back to another hair straightener brand again. GHB has been the most reliable product, and it comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing that your product will last you forever! It also shuts off automatically after 30 minutes of non-use, which is excellent for those of us (myself included) that sometimes forget to turn it off!
Alicia S.
Jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros:
Heats up quickly
Straightens hair fast
Locks in shine
Lasts years and years

Cons:
Expensive
Hard to find

This is the only straightener I will ever use. Mine is still going strong at 8 years old.
Andria D.
Richmond, IN
This is an excellent straightener! I do not personally own this brand but have used it many times in the salon. I appreciate the heat range it has and it doesn’t pull on the hair! I would recommend this to friends and clients.
Kristi P.
Boise
This is the best hair straightener that I've ever used! I have long, coarse, and very thick hair and this handles it very well; it heats up very quickly and I am able to straighten my hair in less than 5 minutes. I have literally used it every single day for the past 3 years. It is worth every penny and when this one dies, I will purchase this brand again with no hesitation!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best straightener on the market for sure. It literally smooths my hair as it straightens it. The temperate doesn’t go too high but it doesn’t need it because the plates distribute the heat so well. 10/10!
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Okay so I've been wanting some GHD's for so long but are they worth the price tag?
Karla G.
Guelph, Ontario
I am used to having a flat iron with an adjustable temperature control that I use on the highest setting (generally 425 degrees as my hair is very thick and curly). Will this affectively straighten my hair without the temperature control?