ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush - Size 4 uploaded by Pia G.

BY GHD

ghd Ceramic Vented Radial 4 Barrel BrushDetailsThe extra large barrel of this ghd size 4 brush is most commonly used for blow-drying long to extra long hair, or for creating lots of volume in mid-length styles. This ceramic-barreled brush is vented to allow for a faster blow-dry. To use Ceramic Vented Radial 4 Barrel Brush - ghd pre-dry hair with the ghd air professional performance hairdryer until it's 80% dry. Working with medium sections, place the brush into the root area and direct the heat from your dryer at the barrel. Keep the tension as you move the brush through your hair, directing heat at the barrel as you go. Style tip Ceramic Vented Radial 4 Barrel Brush - ghd For the ultimate in volume, liberally apply ghd Style Total Volume Foam through damp hair before blow-drying with the size 4 brush, as above. Designer About ghd: British-owned ghd (an acronym for good hair day) inspired a cult-like following when it introduced a revolutionary ceramic iron that straightened hair with a glass-like shine. Today, the legendary ghd hair straightener line includes multiple styling tools and brushes, as well as a collection of luxury hair care products. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Noura I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect brush for longer hair. It gives you volume and a sleek straight hair. I love. The air is diffused inside and it makes it makes the blow drying process faster.
Khadejah C.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I definitely recommend for those who are looking to try something new. I will always sing the praises of this product.
Pia G.
Ballarat
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great vent brush. Has a luxury feel and great size. Quite privey but worth it. Great for giving tour hair bolume and shine. Very satisfied and highly recomment it to anyone that are looking for a great round brush that gives that blowout volume you love
May R.
Fareham, Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. The best brush I have ever used. It's great for blow drying and it's a great size and adds so much volume. I have medium hair and it's perfect for my length. I've had it about 4 years now and it is falling apart but I will definitely buy it again. If your looking for a perfect blow drying brush then look no further.
Tori M.
Wigan, England
Solves all my hairdryer woes. With Mega thick hair, this brush cuts drying time in half as well as giving a smooth salon finish. I use it every time I blow dry my hair and would highly recommend it!