ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush - Size 4

by ghd

ghd Ceramic Vented Radial 4 Barrel BrushDetailsThe extra large barrel of this ghd size 4 brush is most commonly used for blow-drying long to extra long hair, or for creating lots of volume in mid-length styles. This ceramic-barreled brush is vented to allow for a faster blow-dry. To use Ceramic Vented Radial 4 Barrel Brush - ghd pre-dry hair with the ghd air professional performance hairdryer until it's 80% dry. Working with medium sections, place the brush into the root area and direct the heat from your dryer at the barrel. Keep the tension as you move the brush through your hair, directing heat at the barrel as you go. Style tip Ceramic Vented Radial 4 Barrel Brush - ghd For the ultimate in volume, liberally apply ghd Style Total Volume Foam through damp hair before blow-drying with the size 4 brush, as above. Designer About ghd: British-owned ghd (an acronym for good hair day) inspired a cult-like following when it introduced a revolutionary ceramic iron that straightened hair with a glass-like shine. Today, the legendary ghd hair straightener line includes multiple styling tools and brushes, as well as a collection of luxury hair care products.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush - Size 4!
Perfect brush for longer hair. It gives you volume and a sleek straight hair. I love. The air is diffused inside and it makes it makes the blow drying process faster.
Indianapolis, IN
This brush is great for blow drying your hair and getting the perfect volume and round curl at the bottom of your hair
Spazzola perfetta per capelli più lunghi.  Ti dà volume e un elegante capelli lisci.  Io amo  L'aria è diffusa all'interno e rende più veloce il processo di asciugatura.
Fareham, Hampshire
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. The best brush I have ever used. It's great for blow drying and it's a great size and adds so much volume. I have medium hair and it's perfect for my length. I've had it about 4 years now and it is falling apart but I will definitely buy it again. If your looking for a perfect blow drying brush then look no further.
Love this brush, it’s brilliant for smoothing and giving your hair that big bouncy feel! It’s very affordable roughly £16-£18! I use this product a lot, however due to its large size it’s probably only suitable for those with longer hair
Ballarat
ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush - Size 4 uploaded by Pia G.
Great vent brush. Has a luxury feel and great size. Quite privey but worth it. Great for giving tour hair bolume and shine. Very satisfied and highly recomment it to anyone that are looking for a great round brush that gives that blowout volume you love
Wigan, England
Solves all my hairdryer woes. With Mega thick hair, this brush cuts drying time in half as well as giving a smooth salon finish. I use it every time I blow dry my hair and would highly recommend it!
Ruesselsheim
Just purchased this the other day. Not fully sold on it, however I really haven’t given it the time to make a proper assessment yet.
Great quality, easy to use. Hairs doesn't stuck in brush. With it very easy to lift hair and make a nice look.

Looking for your answer?