ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush Size 3 (45mm Barrel)

by ghd

Helping you to achieve more professional blow dry results this Ceramic Vented Radial Brush by ghd is designed by specialist brush makers to make styling easy. With a large barrel size perfect for blow drying hair this brush works to retain heat for a faster dry. Available in four sizes for different lengths of hair this brush will give your hair lift volume and movement and requires minimum effort from you. Features: Hollow vented ceramic barrel 45mm diameter barrel Soft non slip finish handle Professional design Signature platinum toned end cap Directions of use: Blast hair until it's 80% dry Working with medium sections place the brush into the root area and direct the heat from your dryer at the barrel Keep the tension as you move the brush through your hair directing heat at the barrel as you go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush Size 3 (45mm Barrel)!
Cincinnati, OH
Love it so much. Have used it for a while now and it’s great value for the price couldn’t have asked for better! Wouldn’t change it in any way possible. It’s easy to use and I’ll for sure buy again.
It comes as a set when I brought the flat ironer in UK, i love the brush so much- its create volumes and so easy to use. I use it when I want wavy/big volume hair and I always use it on my client before setting their hair. Its help to create a better finish
Bellflower , CA
GHD Ceramic Vented Radial Brush #3 is good for straightening your locks with the blow dryer. It’s easy to maneuver and doesn’t get tangled in your hair.
Richmond , VA
I use this almost everyday to volumize my hair at the roots and to give it waves! This brush is a game changer if you have bangs, too.
killingworth
Really good hair brush for my hair I’ve kind of been slashed the care it’s in the middle but it works really well
My goooo to for a perfect blow out . The size is perfect , well made and priced fairly . I love the brand
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a great hair tool! It works really well even with my thick hair. It is a good price as well!!
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this brush when I am giving myself a blow out because the results are always flawless
Richards Bay
Works really effectively when drying and styling your hair. Leaves it in a good condition so that it is not prone to frizz when you use this brush right. Easy to use when you would like big curls in your hair. Would suggest buying if you have long thread like hair
Huddersfield
This is definitely one of the best hair brushes I ever had bought. It gets knots out so easily without any problems and leaves my hair soft, knot free. It was 100% affordable and is definitely something I would buy again!🤩💁🏼‍♀️

Looking for your answer?