ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush Size 1 (25mm Barrel)

by ghd

Helping you to achieve more professional blow dry results this Ceramic Vented Radial Brush by ghd is designed by specialist brush makers to make styling easy. With a large barrel size perfect for blow drying hair this brush works to retain heat for a faster dry. Available in four sizes for different lengths of hair this brush will give your hair lift volume and movement and requires minimum effort from you. Features: Hollow vented ceramic barrel 25mm diameter barrel Soft non slip finish handle Professional design Signature platinum toned end cap Directions of use: Blast hair until it's 80% dry Working with medium sections place the brush into the root area and direct the heat from your dryer at the barrel Keep the tension as you move the brush through your hair directing heat at the barrel as you go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush Size 1 (25mm Barrel)!
4 months agoHackensack
I use this to style my hair when I’m blow drying it at home and it makes it shiny and have major volume! Also helps give my hair some flow so any dead ends aren’t as noticeable. I haven’t tried other sizes just because this one works for me, it’s easy to manipulate with a dryer in the other hand.
2 years agoOrlando, FL
The only round brushes I use. Once I bought one I couldn't go back. I use them every time I dry my hair. They don't snag or tangle and the ceramic on the barrel really helps speed up drying time and promote sleekness without damaging the hair.
2 years agoMiami, FL
I like this brush because it's a very good for drying my hair this is a first time I'm use. I'm bout that online,, the price it's a little high. I'm very satisfied. Definitely I'm really recommend to everyone!
2 months agoLindstrom, MN
This is a great brush.I use it quite frequently when washing and styling hair. I can use it to brush, style and help dry the hair faster.
3 months agoPensacola , FL
Does a great job with rounded my edges. I live it! Keeps my hair looking great with volume.
2 months ago
At first glimpse, I didn't like how coarse the bristles looked but I love it! It the best brush I've ever owned. It creates volume to my hair (naturally my hairs so flat). Its the best brush to blow dry your hair with. The brush is very lightweight and worth the investment. Still looks brand new! Highly recommend ghd!
a month agocookstown
I live by this brush. It gives me the perfect amount of volume when i use it. I love how easy it is to use
2 years ago
These brushes work well for blow drying although i find them quite harsh on my scalp. Still would recommend
2 years agoDurham
Great for styling a quiff used with a hairdryer to achieve a style that stays in place all day