BY GHD

Helping you to achieve more professional blow dry results this Ceramic Vented Radial Brush by ghd is designed by specialist brush makers to make styling easy. With a large barrel size perfect for blow drying hair this brush works to retain heat for a faster dry. Available in four sizes for different lengths of hair this brush will give your hair lift volume and movement and requires minimum effort from you. Features: Hollow vented ceramic barrel 25mm diameter barrel Soft non slip finish handle Professional design Signature platinum toned end cap Directions of use: Blast hair until it's 80% dry Working with medium sections place the brush into the root area and direct the heat from your dryer at the barrel Keep the tension as you move the brush through your hair directing heat at the barrel as you go. see more...

Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Orlando , FL
The only round brushes I use. Once I bought one I couldn't go back. I use them every time I dry my hair. They don't snag or tangle and the ceramic on the barrel really helps speed up drying time and promote sleekness without damaging the hair.
Dalia C.
Dalia C.
I like this brush because it's a very good for drying my hair this is a first time I'm use. I'm bout that online,, the price it's a little high. I'm very satisfied. Definitely I'm really recommend to everyone!
coby s.
coby s.
Mississauga , ON
It is so nice this product. It makes my hair feel so amazing and make my dead ends fade away. Before using this product My hair was very brittle and dry. This fixed that. After using this product one time my hair already felt way healthier. I would recommend this product to everyone I love it so much.
Emma W.
Emma W.
These brushes work well for blow drying although i find them quite harsh on my scalp. Still would recommend