ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush (55mm Barrel)

by ghd

ghd Ceramic 55mm Brush Comes in four sizes for different lengths of hair Perfect for creating hairstyles with more lift volume and movement Hollow vented ceramic barrel helps you blow dry your hair faster Get professional results with ghd's brand new collection of 10 brushes and 2 combs - developed with professional stylists to give you a smooth and sleek finish to your style. About our brushes… Designed and hand finished exclusively for ghd by specialist brush makers. Feature our signature platinum toned end cap with a soft touch non-slip finish enabling better control when your hair is wet Help you achieve more professional blow dry results creating the perfect foundation for using your ghd styler.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush (55mm Barrel)!
Baltimore
I really like this round brush it’s worth the investment it last forever. My hair dries really fast when I’m using it. Which is a huge benefit because my hair is long and thick and wavy. It makes my hair look so Voluminous and sleek. I can almost just wear my hair like that without straining it or doing anything else.I would really recommend it. If you have shorter hair I would recommend a smaller size.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brassiness, Brittleness / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Absolutely love this style of brush! It does a great job of blowing out the hair with Out pulling out the hair. It is a pit pricey it very effective and durable. I have thin hair that tangles easily. And it last a very long time.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dandruff / Oily, Wavy, Fine
San Francisco , CA
Beautiful brush , very nice when it comes to drying your hair or when you want to define your layers. It's good on most hair types. Does get some what hot when applying heat with the hair dryer! But overall very good
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Straight, Thick
El Paso, TX
I can’t live without this brush . It does the job well. It’s not a cheap brush but I think it’s reasonably priced for the quality.
Lancaster, CA
This brush creates beautiful body and curls. I was impressed by this product. The brush is light weight and easy to work with.
Curly, Kinky
Reston , VA
Got this as a gift it was okay not super vented but it did work and Not damaging to the hair follicules
Brunette / Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Color Treated
Sidi Salem Kafr El-Sheikh
I love this brush when I dry my hair, and give an amazing size to my roots using a hair dryer, I have it for months now and it has been lifted wellTry to get the right size when using and hair length. It is a kind of heavy comparison with my previous brush, but it shakes the tread when I hold it and tangles my hair with other hairs. Definitely worth the money.
Black / Anti-Aging, Curls, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Bidford, B50 4QJ
This brush came free with my hair straighteners and I use it nearly every day. It is as good as my tangle teezer, but this was free. It's really good for combing out knots and sorting out my messy hair. Would recommend
Light Brown / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Thin
aaaaaaah, essa escova é tudo de bom gente, serio, comprem e verão o que estou dizendo, deixa o cabelo super lindo e bem baixinho, e por ela ser de cerâmica da ate para ondas no cabelo, muito boa mesmo, parabéns para quem teve essa criaçao genial e poderosa!
Dark Blonde / Dryness, Frizz, Heat Protection / Dry, Oily, Curly
liverpool
This is good when doing a curly blow dry I do how ever use diffrent sizes for definition and bounce but overall a fab product would recommend
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Hair Loss / Dry, Coarse, Thin