ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush #3 1.6" D x 10.94" H x 2.6" W

BY GHD

A radial brush for blow-drying longer hair, to be used in conjunction with ghd Air. The large barrel of this ghd size three brush is most commonly used for blow-drying longer hair, depending upon the style desired. This ceramic-barreled brush is vented to allow for a faster, more efficient blow-dry. Featuring a professional, high-quality design, the non-slip handle has soft-touch casing and is easy to maneuver for a perfect, voluminous blow-out. see more...

ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush #3 1.6" D x 10.94" H x 2.6" W
Patricia W.
Fullerton, CA
If you're looking for a round brush to give you an easy and fast volumous look for your blood this out it! They way this is designed let's enough of the heat through those vents to speed up your blow dry time.
Morgan S.
Calgary, AB
I never leave home with out this brush! This brush works perfectly with any length of hair and helps give you the volume you need with out the frizz. I can even get away without using my flatiron if I pair a good hair serum with this brush and a blow dryer.
Maria m.
trefgan owen
Okay so I have been practising and getting better at my blow dry skills but this brush is a godsend for some reason it seems to glide through the hair a lot easier than other brushes I have tried,
Kelly T.
Easy to handle when drumming hair and light in weight. Quality is fab and have lasted me a long time. Rather than a cheap brand that wouldn't last me so long
daisy h.
Rantree Fold , Essex
Got this as a Christmas present. It was good for a curly blow dry but the bristles did get stuck in the hair easier than other ones I own do

Sephora