ghd Carbon Tail Comb - Carbon tail

by ghd

The ghd Tail Comb is the ultimate multi-tasker. The fine-toothed design is perfect for backcombing sectioning hair precision styling and tucking in loose hairs in updos making it versatile enough to suit all of your styling needs. Boasting anti-static properties it creates smooth and sleek styles whilst the tail end can also be used for intricate styling. Heat resistant this hand-crafted comb is made and finished exclusively for ghd so it exudes professional quality and design. Directions of Use: For damage-free backcombing take a small section of the hair and hold it away from the head. Place the comb in the section a few centimeters away from the root. Push the comb down the hair against the direction of growth in two short strokes stopping short of the roots. For the third stroke push back right to the roots. Continue with this method on each section you want to backcomb. Please Note: We are an approved ghd stockist.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Carbon Tail Comb - Carbon tail!
Staten Island, NY
I used this comb for when I am pulling my hair back or putting my hair into pigtail French braids. When pulling my hair up it helps to pull the hair right and smooth.
Saint Rose, LA
ALL of Ghd products are absolutely amazing! I would give this product a 5/5! I have used this product before their products became well known. I feel like I owned the first flat iron. My hairdresser has me totally hooked. This particular item helps me with paring my hair perfectly.
State Univ, AR
I love this comb! It's the perfect comb to use when braiding hair because it is super easy to part hair with. Plus it is great for teasing. It really gets through those little hairs. I use it for so many things with my hair and love it. It's small and can go anywhere easily too!
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Normal, Oily, Straight
ghd Carbon Tail Comb - Carbon tail uploaded by Jodie Z.
Works great to separate my hair for braiding sections. Very precise. I also like using it to calm my baby hair and then spray it with Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Corona, NY
have a 16 year old cat who never really liked being combed, recently she has started to develop matted hair - I have tried several different methods to remove/detangle the matts, but nothing worked. I purchased a detangling conditioner spray for pets along with this comb, WOW, it really
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Curly
Los Angeles, CA
I mean what can you say it's a comb a rattail comb it is versatile and can be used to part the hair with the rattail part or the comb I love it and I don't use any other
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Straight, Curly, Fine
Rhinelander, WI
Love this comb. I use this dsily on self and my kids. Ghd is literally my go to for anything hair tool related. Pricey but worth every cent.
Brunette / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Oily, Curly
Slidell
love this comb! perfect for getting up close ! Also gets that sleek look you want in certain hairstyles
Summerville
I like to use this comb to part my hair and maybe do a little teasing to add volume. It works great!
Fairview, OR
Now, if your anything like me, you like your hair crease to be perfectly straight and ON POint! Now this! Let’s you achieve that. Also, this brush is great for doing a French braids! Ghd products are fantastic. I have the brush comb hair straighteners!
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily