GHD Candy Collection Professional Styler uploaded by stay b.

BY GHD

Limited edition candy collection 1" professional styler. Classic lemon. Original ceramic heat technology, can use as a styler for great curls or a perfect glossy straight finish! Sleep mode switches the tool off after it hasn't been used for 30mins. see more...

Reneè C.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice flat iron. It does the job and it gets three stars for that. However I take off a star because you can't adjust the temperature, and it simply doesn't work on all my clients. It's fine for my hair, which is medium, wavy to curly fine hair. But, I'm taking off another star for not KEEPING my hair straight. About an hour after styling my ends started getting frizzy and puffing out.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Brianne P.
Dresden, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about this straightener! I'm so glad that I am able to use this on my hair to achieve perfect straight hair when I want. It's lasted me years! I would never get another brand of straightening tool!
Emma E.
Goddard, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this straightener! With my old one I felt as if I was constantly having to go over the same strands of hair multiple times but with this straightener I basically go over it once and it stays flat! I won't use another one
Stefani E.
Springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The straightener was OK I mean I didn't feel like you get me her all that straight but he did pretty good I felt like it was a good product on my mother's hair just not on mine. We will have two different types of hair textures so it work better on her. Now this product is affordable I will say it's not as pricey as a chi.
Meigan B.
Washington , DC
Great flat iron! Heats up quickly and cools down quickly. Great for thick hair. I bought mine at nordstrom's rack and got it a great price. Hands down one of my fave flat irons. Leaves hair smooth and shiny without snagging on the way down. Great for natural hair.
Kaitlin B.
Delphos, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so obsessed with my GHD straightener. I purchased it when it was time for an upgrade and I had received good feedback about the straightener. It was also compatible with international power settings and I was about to travel to Europe. That was three years ago and it's been going strong ever since! It's the first and only straightener I've been able to use for straightening, curling, beach waves, etc.
Aliya C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light weight, heats in seconds. Straightens your hair in under 15 minutes and my hair is not short. It is a little pricey but I would say worth it. Doesn't burn or damage your hair which is super important.
Morgan S.
Florence, OR
Best hair straightener ever. It not only straightens my hair but it can curl it too. And it heats up ridiculously quick. I also like the automatic shut off.
Nikey L.
Yorba Linda, CA
I've had this straightener in aqua blue for years! It still works absolutely amazing and heats up so quick within seconds! I highly recommend this brand!