BY GHD

Limited edition candy collection 1" professional styler. Classic lemon. Original ceramic heat technology, can use as a styler for great curls or a perfect glossy straight finish! Sleep mode switches the tool off after it hasn't been used for 30mins. see more...

Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
This is a great flat iron, it also has a smoothing effect as you straighten your hair.
Stefani E.
Stefani E.
Springfield, IL
The straightener was OK I mean I didn't feel like you get me her all that straight but he did pretty good I felt like it was a good product on my mother's hair just not on mine. We will have two different types of hair textures so it work better on her. Now this product is affordable I will say it's not as pricey as a chi.
Meigan B.
Meigan B.
Washington , DC
Great flat iron! Heats up quickly and cools down quickly. Great for thick hair. I bought mine at nordstrom's rack and got it a great price. Hands down one of my fave flat irons. Leaves hair smooth and shiny without snagging on the way down. Great for natural hair.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Delphos, OH
I am so obsessed with my GHD straightener. I purchased it when it was time for an upgrade and I had received good feedback about the straightener. It was also compatible with international power settings and I was about to travel to Europe. That was three years ago and it's been going strong ever since! It's the first and only straightener I've been able to use for straightening, curling, beach waves, etc.
Aliya C.
Aliya C.
N Miami Beach, FL
Light weight, heats in seconds. Straightens your hair in under 15 minutes and my hair is not short. It is a little pricey but I would say worth it. Doesn't burn or damage your hair which is super important.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Florence, OR
Best hair straightener ever. It not only straightens my hair but it can curl it too. And it heats up ridiculously quick. I also like the automatic shut off.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Awesome straightener! Higher end though but has an awesome warranty and gets the job don't faster to straighten! It also heats up quick!
Nikey L.
Nikey L.
Yorba Linda, CA
I've had this straightener in aqua blue for years! It still works absolutely amazing and heats up so quick within seconds! I highly recommend this brand!
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
It made my hair fall out and and it burns ed my hair i hate it and it broke with in a week of buying and it gets to hot
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Williamsville, NY
Love this straightener. Has multiple heat settings and straightens hair easily without having to go over each section multiple times.