BY GHD

A candy-colored styler perfect for straightening and smoothing hair or creating luscious curls. Inspired by the brand’s favorite treats, this classic one-inch hair styler promises a smooth glossy finish with ease. The floating plates easily glide through your strands and the ceramic heat technology makes your hair as smooth and straight as you wish. Use the round barrel of this versatile tool to create gorgeous curls and waves. This product comes with a two-year warranty. see more...

Katie P.
Balby, Doncaster
Iv always had ghd straighteners since I can remember! They’re fab! Gorgeous designs and straighter my hair perfectly
💎 l.
Amazing straighteners, they best up really quickly and don't damage my hair i love the colour of it and love that there are settings
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I have the GHD Candy Collection Professional Styler which is the same item but in a different color. These baby’s are expensive, there is no doubt about that, but GHD are always amazing because you know you’re going to get a quality, long lasting product and bang for your buck. I love the fun yellow color of mine and it works so well. My hair never catches or pulls and I can create so many hairstyles with this tool - not just straightening but curling and waving too!
Sàde B.
Stephanie C.
This hair straightener is great! It gets to the temperature you need within seconds and is very easy to handle. On the more expensive side for hair straighteners but a good investment if you straighten your hair often.
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
I love ghd. First off the price point is perfect. The tools also last forever as long as taken care of properly. I have very curly hair and this straightener works wonders. I would definitely recommend to my clients.
Stef L.
sonora
Es mi plancha preferida cuando voy al salon es la que usan para alaciar mi cabello y rizarlo, es muy facil de usar
Lesley K.
A lovely vibrant colour .dual heat settings .leaves hair poker straight as the plates glide through my hair effortlessly .easy to use to curl hair to .very versatile .dearer than some brands but worth it.
sarah l.
I love my ghds. I have used them. For year and years and would hate them to break. I have noticed they don't seem to be getting as hot now but it will be ghd I replace with
Hannah S.
Teachers close, Cambridgeshire
My favourite straighteners ever! I love these, they don’t drag on the hair, and I curl with them too. I take them away with me, and use them to style daily. I would never be without GHD’s again, my faves!
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
Is it true these irons just blow out after a year or 2? I read it in reviews and I want to buy one but not if its going give out on me ?
Ginger R.
Alguien que tiene el cabello muy rizado ya lo probó y puede decir si funciona bien me gustaría tratarlo si funciona
Candice C.
Can you use this straightner or damp hair?
MacKenzie  O.
How high does the temperature go?
Lidia R.
Barcelona
Me encanta! Deja frizz o algo malo para el cabello o es como las últimas de ahora que te lo va reparando con los usos. Necesito una respuesta, gracias!

back