BY GHD

A candy-colored styler perfect for straightening and smoothing hair or creating luscious curls. Inspired by the brand’s favorite treats, this classic one-inch hair styler promises a smooth glossy finish with ease. The floating plates easily glide through your strands and the ceramic heat technology makes your hair as smooth and straight as you wish. Use the round barrel of this versatile tool to create gorgeous curls and waves. This product comes with a two-year warranty. see more...

Ange M.
Ramsgate , Kent
These were great when I first used them, however, six months later, they weren't straightening properly and woukd cause my hair to frizz big time.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
I love this straightener! I've had it more than 2 years and it works so well on my coarse, curly, thick hair. While it is expensive, if you have difficult hair like me, it's well worth the money. Plus, having had for more than 2 years, they last super long. It never overheats and auto turns off when I haven't used it for a while. GHD is known for their hair care products and tools, and I love them!
Sarah A.
I freaking LOVE my GHD straightener. It is seriously amazing. Doesn't damage or dry out my hair.
Natalie L.
This is the best iron out there! I use to own the original ghd which died a couple years into its life(wouldn't stay hot) I upgraded to this one and love it just the same and HELLO it's a pretty purple. I have owned this iron going on 5 years now and have never had an issue with it at all. It may be a spendy product but it is so worth it for the life that you get out of it.
Jessica A.
This straightener works amazing. It doesnt pull out my hair or overheat it too much. I have very curly hair and this is the only straightener I can use. It gets really hot which is good and it heats up in seconds.
Irina O.
cologne
I have this but in Black,.... and its work really in my hair.... its fantastic!!!! I love it
Katie P.
Balby, Doncaster
Iv always had ghd straighteners since I can remember! They’re fab! Gorgeous designs and straighter my hair perfectly
Elly C.
My favourite hair straightener, keeps Hair shiny and very straight. heat is high and temperature can be adjusted.
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
In love with this! My hair never feels damage after I use it!!!!! Also you can get different colors
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I have the GHD Candy Collection Professional Styler which is the same item but in a different color. These baby’s are expensive, there is no doubt about that, but GHD are always amazing because you know you’re going to get a quality, long lasting product and bang for your buck. I love the fun yellow color of mine and it works so well. My hair never catches or pulls and I can create so many hairstyles with this tool - not just straightening but curling and waving too!
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
Is it true these irons just blow out after a year or 2? I read it in reviews and I want to buy one but not if its going give out on me ?
Ginger R.
Alguien que tiene el cabello muy rizado ya lo probó y puede decir si funciona bien me gustaría tratarlo si funciona
Candice C.
Can you use this straightner or damp hair?
MacKenzie  O.
How high does the temperature go?
Lidia R.
Barcelona
Me encanta! Deja frizz o algo malo para el cabello o es como las últimas de ahora que te lo va reparando con los usos. Necesito una respuesta, gracias!