BY GHD

A candy-colored styler perfect for straightening and smoothing hair or creating luscious curls. Inspired by the brand’s favorite treats, this classic one-inch hair styler promises a smooth glossy finish with ease. The floating plates easily glide through your strands and the ceramic heat technology makes your hair as smooth and straight as you wish. Use the round barrel of this versatile tool to create gorgeous curls and waves. This product comes with a two-year warranty. see more...

Ange M.
Ramsgate , Kent
These were great when I first used them, however, six months later, they weren't straightening properly and woukd cause my hair to frizz big time.
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
Love this straightener more than anything. It is such amazing quality and beats up super fast!
Irina O.
cologne
I have this but in Black,.... and its work really in my hair.... its fantastic!!!! I love it
Emma W.
Market harborough
I have had a GHD for 3 years now and they are still going strong!!! The heat is perfect, not to hot to burn my hair and not too cold to not hold the curl. If you need the manual you can actually curl your hair also and make a nice wave. Little pricey but worth it
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
In love with this! My hair never feels damage after I use it!!!!! Also you can get different colors
Chelsea P.
I have one like this but in black, the first couple of months using it was great I got a good result especially when my hair is dry, but after a couple of months it doesn't work aswell which I found quite gutting especially when I pad nearly £100 for it, would recommend to people who don't straighten there hair often though
Amy S.
Have had these years and use them everyday and they still look and work as if they are brand new!
megan d.
lothian, Edinburgh
These were my fave until I broke them 3 months later because I'm that clumsy. I have curly hair so it's hard to find good straighteners.
Natasha C.
Castle Douglas
I love my ghds I have super thick hair and this product straightens it with ease. They don't take long at all to heat up and leave my hair nice and straight all day. I love how they come in all colours too.
Olivia P.
Always had GHD straighteners, can’t beat them! I have nano ring extensions and they aren’t harsh on them at all (always use heat defence spray) I even prefer to curl my hair with ghds rather than curlers as I just find it quicker and does the job better
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Is it true these irons just blow out after a year or 2? I read it in reviews and I want to buy one but not if its going give out on me ?
Ginger R.
Alguien que tiene el cabello muy rizado ya lo probó y puede decir si funciona bien me gustaría tratarlo si funciona
Candice C.
Can you use this straightner or damp hair?
MacKenzie  O.
How high does the temperature go?
Lidia R.
Barcelona
Me encanta! Deja frizz o algo malo para el cabello o es como las últimas de ahora que te lo va reparando con los usos. Necesito una respuesta, gracias!

Amazon