BY GHD

A candy-colored styler perfect for straightening and smoothing hair or creating luscious curls. Inspired by the brand’s favorite treats, this classic one-inch hair styler promises a smooth glossy finish with ease. The floating plates easily glide through your strands and the ceramic heat technology makes your hair as smooth and straight as you wish. Use the round barrel of this versatile tool to create gorgeous curls and waves. This product comes with a two-year warranty. see more...

megan d.
lothian, Edinburgh
These were my fave until I broke them 3 months later because I'm that clumsy. I have curly hair so it's hard to find good straighteners.
💎 l.
Amazing straighteners, they best up really quickly and don't damage my hair i love the colour of it and love that there are settings
kaitlyn a.
Preston, Lancashire
I used these a few times and they are so easy to use to create medium sized volumized curls in my hair, would definitely recommend
Reanne G.
Leicester, Leicester
Amazing love my ghd's they make my hair really straight and have lasted for ages would recommend them to anyone I always do!
Stef L.
sonora
Es mi plancha preferida cuando voy al salon es la que usan para alaciar mi cabello y rizarlo, es muy facil de usar
Katie P.
Balby, Doncaster
Iv always had ghd straighteners since I can remember! They’re fab! Gorgeous designs and straighter my hair perfectly
Rebecca F.
Chesterfield, Chesterfield
The only brand or straightening iron I use on my hair wont use any other, I can straighten or curl my hair no problem
Kimberley J.
Ip288jh
Ghd have never let me down and as a hairdresser using them all day long they last for years. Love the colour too
Elly C.
My favourite hair straightener, keeps Hair shiny and very straight. heat is high and temperature can be adjusted.
Brittany Y.
Edmonton, AB
Love ghd straighteners, won't buy any other brand these ones work well and are still gentle on your hair
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
Is it true these irons just blow out after a year or 2? I read it in reviews and I want to buy one but not if its going give out on me ?
Ginger R.
Alguien que tiene el cabello muy rizado ya lo probó y puede decir si funciona bien me gustaría tratarlo si funciona
Candice C.
Can you use this straightner or damp hair?
MacKenzie  O.
How high does the temperature go?
Lidia R.
Barcelona
Me encanta! Deja frizz o algo malo para el cabello o es como las últimas de ahora que te lo va reparando con los usos. Necesito una respuesta, gracias!