BY GHD

A candy-colored styler perfect for straightening and smoothing hair or creating luscious curls. Inspired by the brand’s favorite treats, this classic one-inch hair styler promises a smooth glossy finish with ease. The floating plates easily glide through your strands and the ceramic heat technology makes your hair as smooth and straight as you wish. Use the round barrel of this versatile tool to create gorgeous curls and waves. This product comes with a two-year warranty. see more...

Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I have the GHD Candy Collection Professional Styler which is the same item but in a different color. These baby’s are expensive, there is no doubt about that, but GHD are always amazing because you know you’re going to get a quality, long lasting product and bang for your buck. I love the fun yellow color of mine and it works so well. My hair never catches or pulls and I can create so many hairstyles with this tool - not just straightening but curling and waving too!
Stephanie C.
This hair straightener is great! It gets to the temperature you need within seconds and is very easy to handle. On the more expensive side for hair straighteners but a good investment if you straighten your hair often.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
I love this straightener! I've had it more than 2 years and it works so well on my coarse, curly, thick hair. While it is expensive, if you have difficult hair like me, it's well worth the money. Plus, having had for more than 2 years, they last super long. It never overheats and auto turns off when I haven't used it for a while. GHD is known for their hair care products and tools, and I love them!
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
I love ghd. First off the price point is perfect. The tools also last forever as long as taken care of properly. I have very curly hair and this straightener works wonders. I would definitely recommend to my clients.
Erica G.
Woodland
My trust chi fell apart recently so I had to hunt for a new flat iron. I've gone through every site that exists I think and still hadn't made up my mind, when I saw this one on sale at a salon and figured I might as well. This was one of the best purchases I've made in hair tools. It heats up lightning fast, which I like a lot, and beeps to let you know it's ready.  I have very thick coarse hair and I straightened my entire head in about 15 minutes, that's phenomenal time for me. You can't choose the temp, but I didn't feel as though it was too hot, I pass through at a steady speed anyway, so no burnt hair. I don't use a straightener to curl so I don't know how well it curls, but I would recommend this to anyone looking for an efficient, no frills hair straightener. I use with rusk heat serum and my hair is silky and frizz free, I'm a very happy customer.
Natalie L.
This is the best iron out there! I use to own the original ghd which died a couple years into its life(wouldn't stay hot) I upgraded to this one and love it just the same and HELLO it's a pretty purple. I have owned this iron going on 5 years now and have never had an issue with it at all. It may be a spendy product but it is so worth it for the life that you get out of it.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
I've had my my ghd for 4 years and it is AMAZING! It heats up within 30 seconds and automatically turns off after 30 minutes if your forget to unplug it, great safety feature for those on the go. While this product is extra pricey it is worth EVERY PENNY! For those who have hard to style hair no matter how curly, wavy, etc. your hair is, it will be straight after using this styler.
Jessica A.
This straightener works amazing. It doesnt pull out my hair or overheat it too much. I have very curly hair and this is the only straightener I can use. It gets really hot which is good and it heats up in seconds.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
My boyfriend got me this flatiron for my birthday, and I can honestly say that it tops the list of one of the best gifts because it's Ana amazing flatiron. I used to curl my ends with it when my hair was long and it was super easy, I had the chi before this and will never go back...I love Ghd!!
Ashley B.
Lake Oswego, OR
Nothing beats ghd hair products! Holy grail of straiterners! Heats up in seconds and works sooo good. I have dry, frizzy, curly hair that I straiten daily and this is the only straitener that hasn't damaged my hair.
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
Is it true these irons just blow out after a year or 2? I read it in reviews and I want to buy one but not if its going give out on me ?
Ginger R.
Alguien que tiene el cabello muy rizado ya lo probó y puede decir si funciona bien me gustaría tratarlo si funciona
Candice C.
Can you use this straightner or damp hair?
MacKenzie  O.
How high does the temperature go?
Lidia R.
Barcelona
Me encanta! Deja frizz o algo malo para el cabello o es como las últimas de ahora que te lo va reparando con los usos. Necesito una respuesta, gracias!