BY GHD #5 in Hair Straighteners

A holiday set that includes the award-winning gold professional 1" styler in a warm arctic tone and sleek gold metallic finish, featuring advanced ceramic heat technology and smooth, contoured, floating plates that enhance shine while allowing for snag-free styling. Spread holiday cheer with this Arctic Gold Professional Styling Gift Set. The styler's advanced ceramic technology allows for faster styling and its rounded barrels enable you to create curls, waves, or the perfect straight style in less time. Designed to operate at the optimum styling temperature of 365 -F, the styler seals the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and creating long-lasting styles with less damage. Perfect for traveling, the gift set also includes a heat-resistant roll bag with a protective plate guard that allows you to pack up your styler straight after use. Loved ones will thank you for giving them the gift of a good hair day, every day. This set contains:- Ghd gold® professional 1" styler- Roll bag Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry-free styling and optimum performance wherever you are in the world. see more...

andrea b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the regular old red and black version of this straightener. It has worked great for over 5 years now, no issues. I have dropped it and it never broke, like all the others I have owned. It turns on super easy and heats up in less than 1 minute, which blows my mind. Not to mention, it does work great on hair and it always comes out looking shinier.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really unique product it is pricey but definitely worth the extra cash. This makes my hair look so much better then it ever has with other styling products. It is easy to use and much easier to manuever around with it's design. I would recommend trying this product you I have been extremely happy with this.
Sonia A.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every single ghd straightener i have tried leaaves your hair like no other straightener. It is so smooth and i would love to own a ghd straightener. My roommate has one and i only use it like once very 2 weeks. I would buy one however, they are very expensive, which is worth t but i can't afford it.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and I absolutely love it. This one and my Babyliss are my go tos. It heats up in less than a minute. it is very durable, i have dropped it a million times and it has not broke. All my fly aways stay down, my hair is sleek, I absolutely love it. It is pricey but totally worth it
Rachelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually have the silver one but when my last ghd straightener died I was so upset and immediately bought a new one! I am never disappointed with their products and the quality. My last straightener lasted for 11 years and I am expecting the same for this one!
Hannah G.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is THE straightener to have, my friends hair doesn't straighten bc it's thick curls and this smoothes them out so nicely but still leaves volume. I purchased mine at Ulta. I would recommend, it slides through your hair like butter.
Stephanie M.
Doylestown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you want a product that does it all and is super pretty? Then u found it! This GHD straightener can straiten, beach waves or even curl your hair! I know it is pricey, but it does it all and the ceramic plates don’t damage hair!
Tessa C.
Longmont
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would I do without my ghd?! I love this straightener so much. I've never had something work so well on the amount of hair I have, and I love automatic shut off. The advanced technology makes this flat iron worth the price.
Alla P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the ghd professional flatiron and I love it. I use this one at home and at the Salon. And anytime I need to rebuy it it’s the only one I will buy. You will spend a pretty penny for it but it’s worth it. Makes your hair so shiny and it’s so fast on it’s John