BY GHD #42 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

A holiday set that includes the award-winning gold professional 1" styler in a warm arctic tone and sleek gold metallic finish, featuring advanced ceramic heat technology and smooth, contoured, floating plates that enhance shine while allowing for snag-free styling. Spread holiday cheer with this Arctic Gold Professional Styling Gift Set. The styler's advanced ceramic technology allows for faster styling and its rounded barrels enable you to create curls, waves, or the perfect straight style in less time. Designed to operate at the optimum styling temperature of 365 -F, the styler seals the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and creating long-lasting styles with less damage. Perfect for traveling, the gift set also includes a heat-resistant roll bag with a protective plate guard that allows you to pack up your styler straight after use. Loved ones will thank you for giving them the gift of a good hair day, every day. This set contains:- Ghd gold® professional 1" styler- Roll bag Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry-free styling and optimum performance wherever you are in the world. see more...

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I got this iron last year as a replacement for my previous ghd iron which went out less than a year after having it. This one ALSO went out. I am a hairstylist and other stylists i worked with at the time also had ghd irons bc they are suppose to be great. They had the same problem! They kept going out. I don’t have time for my irons to keep going out on me so I switched to Chi. Haven’t had a problem at all with Chi irons. Other than that problem, this smooths the hair in one pass, curls really good, has temp control and auto shut off, which is nice. I won’t repurchase a ghd though because of all the trouble we have had. It’s a problem they should look into.
Asma S.
I got this product and it is so easy to work with and handle. I use this almost every day. My hair are black and it gives it shine and love the color(gold). I bought is last year when my previous one broke. I hope other people try this product.
andrea b.
I have the regular old red and black version of this straightener. It has worked great for over 5 years now, no issues. I have dropped it and it never broke, like all the others I have owned. It turns on super easy and heats up in less than 1 minute, which blows my mind. Not to mention, it does work great on hair and it always comes out looking shinier.
Michelle M.
This is a really unique product it is pricey but definitely worth the extra cash. This makes my hair look so much better then it ever has with other styling products. It is easy to use and much easier to manuever around with it's design. I would recommend trying this product you I have been extremely happy with this.
Hannah G.
Lexington, MA
This is THE straightener to have, my friends hair doesn't straighten bc it's thick curls and this smoothes them out so nicely but still leaves volume. I purchased mine at Ulta. I would recommend, it slides through your hair like butter.
Stephanie M.
Doylestown, PA
Do you want a product that does it all and is super pretty? Then u found it! This GHD straightener can straiten, beach waves or even curl your hair! I know it is pricey, but it does it all and the ceramic plates don’t damage hair!
Tessa C.
Longmont, CO
What would I do without my ghd?! I love this straightener so much. I've never had something work so well on the amount of hair I have, and I love automatic shut off. The advanced technology makes this flat iron worth the price.
Michelle K.
ANDERSONVILLE, TN
I looooove this flat iron. Heats up in 5 seconds. Curved edges are great for curling. Comes in a heat proof bag with 2 hair clips. You can not adjust the heat setting. Makes hair sleek no matter what style you choose.
Allison B.
DRESDEN, TN
This brand is definitely a favorite of mine! I love the color of this flat iron and how hot it gets. The bar is wide enough that I don’t have to worry about creases and it works on the first run through every time.
kiya h.
Collierville, TN
I've been through a lot of different brands of flat irons in my life and ghd is definitely the best I have used. It heats up really fast and leaves minimal damage to my hair. Also the cord is really long and the grip is nice.