ghd Air Kit (ghd Diffuser and Size 3 Ceramic Brush)

by ghd

Containing a trio of tools perfect for achieving stunning style the ghd Air Kit is a must have. With a the ghd Air hairdryer combined with a diffuser and professional Ceramic Brush you'll be able to create a salon fresh look with ease. This set boasts amazing value too! K.D. This set contains the following products: ghd Air Experience the best blow-dry of your life with this ghd Air with state of the art features that take hair drying to next level. With a 2100W motor you'll experience a more powerful and efficient blow-dry. With advanced ionic technology locking in more moisture for softer shinier results also working to banish frizz working with your hair's natural properties to achieve sleeker and straighter results without having to resort to using straighteners. ghd Size 3 Ceramic Brush and Clips The Ceramic brush is perfect for creating hairstyles with more lift volume and movement. Hollow vented ceramic barrel helps you blow dry your hair faster. ghd Air Diffuser Designed with contoured hard fingers that work to lift and separate the hair when blow drying to create volume that lasts. Giving a frizz free finish to naturally curly hair or natural looking loose waves in straight hair this Air Diffuser ensures you get a salon perfect finish every time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Air Kit (ghd Diffuser and Size 3 Ceramic Brush)!
I have ghd products and this was a waste of money. It did not dry my had any different than the drugstore hd — the drug store blow dryer was actually better. Save your money!
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Fine
charlotte
This set for hair is the best ever. I use it on my young clients when getting ready to cut hair. I think it’s one of the best purchases that I ever made. I have curly hair and love the way this set styles my hair. I have purchased 2 other ones.
La Grange
I got this as a gift but sadly I lost it 😕. It worked really well but I refused to pay that much for a diffuser. It dries super fast and prevents frizz. Perfect for when In a hurry. I haven’t been able to find another dryer like it so I may just have to pay for another one of these.
Atlanta, GA
Love this brand and all their products you can’t go wrong with any of their items. Love this
Light Brown / Brittleness / Straight, Fine
glasgow
Love GHD hair products. Ordered online a year ago and it still works as great as it did when I first received it. the accessories are a bonus as well and I use these all. Would recommend to others.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Dry Scalp / Normal, Straight, Fine
Nantes
Perfect for my wigs 💇🏽‍♀️ GHD is a professional brand , I really love it 🥰 They always meet my expectations The brush are in ceramic and brush my hair like a brushing after being in the hairstyler I recommend it , it’s expensive but you can keep it a long time I can say it’s a very good Hair kit
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Straight, Fine
Le sèche cheveux et top et de bonne qualité très bonne investissement je regrette pas du tout les pinces de très bonnes qualités aussi attrape bien les cheveux, je ne me sert pas personnellement du souffleur et les brosses en céramique sont top
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Dryness / Fine
it is exceptional product of super good quality.I use it every day and it does not break my hair. the price quality ratio is very good. I recommend it for all girls.
it's time to take it! At first, I was hesitating to choose between Air and Aura, Air has a high power with loud noise than Aura . But when I first use it, I feel air is just what I need, the noise is acceptable. After using it , My frizzy hair becomes more smoothly and glossy. And this kit with an advanced split end therapy as a gift is really worth to own it!!!
Brunette / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Hayes
LOOOOOVVVEEEE this product! The ghd air gives me such a flawless finish. Hair is so straight and sleek after using it and dries my hair so fast. Really good for thick hair when drying in layers will take around 10 mins for straight silky hair
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Straight, Wavy