ghd

ghd Air Hair Dryer - Air hair...
654 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love this hairdryer. Dries my thick frizzy hair in about 3/4 of the time it usually does. Had my one for a few years until it started blowing cold only. Need to replace it as there is no other one like it. Highly recommended!
5 / 5
10/10 best hair dryer I’ve owned. Yes it’s expensive but it is a quality dryer that will last for years. It is much quieter than standard dryers and dries my hair much quicker than my last dryer. Has 2 heat settings plus just an air setting. I have super thick long hair and I dreaded dry time, this drier cut my dry time in half
5 / 5
Finally upgraded my hair dryer to this GHD one and honestly wish I had done it sooner. Very powerful, all the heat settings but the air flow is so smooth my hair dries so much less frizzy. I have paired this with the metal round GHD brush and it’s been a game changer!
5 / 5
Very strong and beautiful with long wore.the heat setting is good but its noise level is not low.i buy it in sale and yes its affordable if you find a good discount
5 / 5
Potente, non brucia i capelli e li asciuga in pochissimo tempo. All’inizio pensavo fosse un semplice asciugacapelli, senza troppe aspettative ma mi sono dovuta ricredere non appena provato.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Pretty heavy for a blow dryer. Decent blow dryer just felt like it took quite awhile to dry. And that being said my arms were tired afterwards which shouldn’t be the case and it has never been before.
5 / 5
I absolutely adore my air professional GHD hairdryer. I’ve had so many hairdryers over the years and always been so frustrated with the length of time it takes to dry my long, extremely thick hair. I always struggle to achieve a quick blow dry even after my hair has been thinned straight from the salon. Since having this GHD hairdryer I was totally impressed from day one. There are three heat settings and it heats up instantly to a really high temperature. It’s reduced my styling time incredibly and I’ve been so happy with the product. It has a stylish design and is fairly light weight. I’ve had it over a year now and it works just as good as the first day I bought it so I think it will be extremely robust and durable. I’d highly recommend, especially for those with longer or thicker hair.
5 / 5
This hair dryer will always be my holy grail. It never fails me. Great heat temp and great force. Dries my hair so much faster than anything i’ve ever used before. It’s the best.
5 / 5
Very powerful for my thick hair, quick drying and has a cool heat settings. You can buy the attachments seperate but they definitely worth it, noise level is fine as its a hair dryer.
5 / 5
This is the best hair dryer I've ever had/ came across. It dries your hair so quickly and I have long hair- without damaging it. I would highly recommend it.