BY GHD #5 in Hair Dryers

Experience the best blow-dry of your life with this ghd air, with state of the art features that take hair drying to next level. With a 2100W motor, you ll experience a more powerful and efficient blow-dry. With advanced ionic technology locking in more moisture for softer, shinier results, also working to banish frizz, working with your hair's natural properties to achieve sleeker and straighter results without having to resort to using straighteners. Variable power and temperature controls give you the control of styling amount, allowing you to give your hair more varied results to maintain health and shine. With a choice of two nozzles, this ghd hairdryer allows you to tailor your drying technique according to what results you want to achieve. The Cool Shot button works to hold the style you ve created in place with a blast of cold air. Prepare to update your hair care regime, getting wondrous results in a matter of minutes. This set includes the following products: New ghd air 2 x concentrator nozzles 1 Year manufacturer's warranty Product Features: Professional strength 2, 100 wat AC motor at 240v Advanced ionic technology Variable power & temperature controls, including cool shot Ergonomic design for right & left handed users 3m power cable UK three pin plug only. see more...

Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
i bought this after reading reviews while i was looking for a lighter alternative to my CHI. i had so much hope for this dryer, but it just doesnt fit the bill. i do think it isnt as drying, but that may be because it doesnt actually dry hair faster. it takes me LONGER to dry my hair with this than any other dryer. i cant even use this to dry my dog bc....i still leave that to my CHI.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Now at one time or another, I have tried about every hair dryer under sixty dollars on the market and none of them worked well. They couldn’t handle my hair or give my hair life and body, most even burnt my hair. Several of them even had the fans die in them after only a few uses. Until I found the ghd hair dryer it is a great product and is easy to hold.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I borrowed one of my coworkers dryer and I love it especially with the blow dryer clips (purchase separably) I did a blowout on coarse hair, my client loved it too she said she didn't feel any heat on her scalp. Her hair was so nice and smooth I ran flat iron only once.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
I use this every time i am going to straight my hair. before and After blow drying i use a moisture / heat defense product that in combination with the hair dryer it leaves my hair silky and soft
C A.
While this dryer is amazing to work with as a stylist, I believe that it’s practical enough to be used in a salon only. I can’t imagine someone with the regular hair routine buying an expensive dryer as such to use at home. It is very healthy on the hair when compared to other cheaper brands so I believe it’s worth the price.
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
this is a super great hair dryer..........it it the top of the line for me..........since i dont own a hair dryer.........but would love to get this..............ty.
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
I have this hair dryer being it it is GHD and the price you pay for it I am disappointed as it takes me forever to dry my hair the power is strong at all and the heat is not that hot and I paid a lot for this hair dryer so end up going to Walmart and buying a normal brand which is a lot cheaper and does a amazing job on my hair
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I am someone who would rather blow dry someone’s hair after their appointment been a rough dry and hot tool style, so this will dryer is totally appropriate has the best nozzle because it’s skinny and gets the job done
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Small, light weight blow dryer. Decent price. The drying levels are nice. Mainly I like how light this one is, I have a lot of hair so I have to hold those puppies up a while !
Julia V.
Roseville, CA
I’ve never owned a better hair dryer! As someone with a ton of very thick, coarse hair, it would take forever to blow dry my mane. Now it takes about 20 mins and it’s perfect!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
My current dryer is smoking...so, i definitely need a new one. Is this one worth the money?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Is this worth the money?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good hair dryer?
Emily A.
Ames, IA
How much is this hair dryer?  Is the quality good?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Would you recommend? What do you like best about it? Is it a good dryer?