ghd Air Hair Dryer - Air hair dryer

by ghd

#5 in Hair Dryers

Experience the best blow-dry of your life with this ghd air, with state of the art features that take hair drying to next level. With a 2100W motor, you ll experience a more powerful and efficient blow-dry. With advanced ionic technology locking in more moisture for softer, shinier results, also working to banish frizz, working with your hair's natural properties to achieve sleeker and straighter results without having to resort to using straighteners. Variable power and temperature controls give you the control of styling amount, allowing you to give your hair more varied results to maintain health and shine. With a choice of two nozzles, this ghd hairdryer allows you to tailor your drying technique according to what results you want to achieve. The Cool Shot button works to hold the style you ve created in place with a blast of cold air. Prepare to update your hair care regime, getting wondrous results in a matter of minutes. This set includes the following products: New ghd air 2 x concentrator nozzles 1 Year manufacturer's warranty Product Features: Professional strength 2, 100 wat AC motor at 240v Advanced ionic technology Variable power & temperature controls, including cool shot Ergonomic design for right & left handed users 3m power cable UK three pin plug only.

Looking for a new hair dryer. Is this one worth it ?
I love the ghd hair straightener and I am looking for a new blow dryer. I have really thick hair and I currently use hot shot tools. Has anyone else went from hot shot tools to ghd blow dryer by chance, how does it compare? Do these dry quicker than other dryers you’ve tried?
Start your review of ghd Air Hair Dryer - Air hair dryer!
2 months ago
Obsessed.  All GHD products are amazing and this is no different.  I have straight, fairly thick hair and this dries my hair so quickly.  It is pricey, but totally worth it if you blow dry your hair often.  I use along with a heat spray and my hair is dried in minutes.   Great investment.
3 months agoSan jose
Love this dryer!!! Well worth the money. Have had no issues with it and I’ve had it for two years. What’s the use of buying a cheap one that will break after a couple of uses?
3 months ago
Pricey, but definitely worth it. I’ve had my dryer for years and it works as well as it did when it was brand new. Additionally, it prevents heat damage and gives me shining, healthy hair each time. A definite must for me!
3 months agoDiberville, MS
This is your average decent dryer. It gets the job done and it’s quick drying. My hair is curly used with a defused. I would use this product everyday. I wish there was a better cold button but other wise great product.
2 years agoChicago, IL
While this dryer is amazing to work with as a stylist, I believe that it’s practical enough to be used in a salon only. I can’t imagine someone with the regular hair routine buying an expensive dryer as such to use at home. It is very healthy on the hair when compared to other cheaper brands so I believe it’s worth the price.
2 years agoShirley, NY
I have this hair dryer being it it is GHD and the price you pay for it I am disappointed as it takes me forever to dry my hair the power is strong at all and the heat is not that hot and I paid a lot for this hair dryer so end up going to Walmart and buying a normal brand which is a lot cheaper and does a amazing job on my hair
10 months agoJackson, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a very simple, but nice hair dryer. A bit pricey for someone who usually air dries over blow dry (I can be quite a bum). Anyhow, I tend to shop by ratings and this product’s rating suckered me into spending more that I probably should have. It really is just your above-average hair dryer.
5 months agoNorth Augusta , SC
I love my ghd air dryer. The price is on the high end, but if you want smooth frizz free hair this is the dryer for you. This particular style dryer is a bit heavy though. Other than that I'm completely satisfied. They do have other lighter versions. Recommend.
7 months agoCenter line, MI
This blow drying cuts my dry time in half! I have long and very thick hair. This dryer is amazing, it’s not too heavy so my arm doesn’t hurt after using it and that’s a huge plus. I would recommend this product to anyone. It’s definitely worth the price.
10 months agoBroomfield, CO
GHD is my mother-law (from Ireland's) go to brand! She loves this hair dryer and when I use hers, its amazing and does the job so beautifully. Affordable for the quality and worth the extra money to have your hair look salon done every day! Love this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...