BY G.H. CRETORS #61 in Popcorn

G.H. Cretors™ Popped Corn Chicago Mix.

All natural...Naturally!™.

Buttery caramel corn & rich cheddar cheese corn two favorites in every handful.

Certified GF gluten-free.

Caramel corn may settle. Shake it! Chicago mix it!

Since 1885. see more...

• How's the flavor ratio in the Chicago mix? 3 Answers
  • My aunt sent me a bag of this to me. She is a West Coast and I'm...6 Answers
  • Do these come in different flavors?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm usually not a big fan of caramel corn but the super cheesy popcorn balances out the sweetness." in 1 review
Jessie S.
Greenville
Let's just say that when I buy this, I buy it as a huge bag from Costco and it never lasts long in my house.  It is the perfect combination of flavors.  The caramel popcorn gives you the sweet and gooey flavors, while the rich cheddar popcorn is salty, cheesy, and tangy.  The ultimate sweet and savory snack.  I will say that the caramel corn is heavier than the cheddar, so it tends to settle towards the bottom.  Don't be afraid to give it a shake and mix it up.  It is delicious and dangerous!
Emily G.
I love the Chicago style popcorn. I was apprehensive at first, but after I tried it I was hooked. Truly addicting, i have to practice some serious self control to not eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Tracey C.
Waterford, ON
This stuff is AMAZING!

I had seen this product off and on for quite a while and for some reason was under the impression it would be horrible. I was SO wrong! When we finally decided to try it I realized this easily takes a place with my favourite snack foods.

A combination of caramel corn and cheddar corn, this brand has the flavours just right. The caramel corn is the right amount of sweetness and the pieces are coated well. The cheddar part is quite cheesy and an unexpectedly delicious, salty companion to the caramel. The two together are that perfect sweet/salty hit!

Make sure you give the bag a good shake before opening; I've found the caramel pieces are heavier than the cheese so they tend to settle at the bottom of the bag. Also, if you don't finish the bag in one sitting (it's hard not to!) make sure you close it up well as it does go stale fairly quickly otherwise which ruins it.

You can get large bags at Costco, we generally buy a regular bag at the Real Canadian Superstore when we feel like some.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love this snack so much. It is the perfect mix of salty and sweet. I love that there are no GMO and no artificial flavors in it. It is the most addicting snack snd oh so delicious!
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
I ran over to Walgreens last night and bought a bag of this on my lunch break. It is definitely one of the better popcorns I've had in a long time if not the best when it comes to pre popped popcorn. Worth every penny.
Lauren C.
Eagan, MN
This popcorn is so addicting!! I love the caramel more than the cheese personally. I can never follow the portion size because it's too good. I got this from target but can be found at cub also. Highly recommend this!
Rebecca P.
Omaha, NE
This is some of the best bag popcorn I have ever had, like seriously I didn't even know I would like it so much. I have bought it multiple times at Costco. It's super delicious. Very addictive, be wary of it. ;)
Paloma E.
I love this popcorn sweet and savory the perfect combination. I bought this at Costco very affordable. Great for adults, children, and toddlers. Definitely recommend
Megan R.
I love, during Christmas time, the tins of popcorn. I LOVE to mix the caramel with the cheese popcorn. I wanted to just buy those 2 flavors but could never find them as I was roaming the snack aisle, I ran across these. I was amazed so I grabbed a bag without looking at the price. I was blown away! so tasty!! better than the tin popcorn. only problem is, half the bag is air. I wish there was more.
Amanda M.
By far my favorite popcorn ever! I stumbled upon this gem after this years' Bay to Breakers because this was one of the giveaways at the finish line, actually one of the only things I ended up taking as I escaped the crowd of crazies, some naked of course. I used to love the white cheddar pirates' booty but this one surpasses those expectations. If you are a fan of those old school huge christmas tins with the cheddar, caramel, and regular options then the Chicago mix is for you!!! Perfect for summer snacking adventures.
Brindi A.
Covington, VA
My aunt sent me a bag of this to me. She is a West Coast and I'm East Coast Does anyone know what areas / retailers sell this brand?
Mary V.
Do these come in different flavors?
Taylor L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
How's the flavor ratio in the Chicago mix?