BY G.H. CRETORS #47 in Popcorn

G.H. Cretors™ Popped Corn Chicago Mix.

All natural...Naturally!™.

Buttery caramel corn & rich cheddar cheese corn two favorites in every handful.

Certified GF gluten-free.

Caramel corn may settle. Shake it! Chicago mix it!

Since 1885. see more...

• How's the flavor ratio in the Chicago mix? 4 Answers
  • My aunt sent me a bag of this to me. She is a West Coast...7 Answers
  • Do these come in different flavors?4 Answers
G.H. Cretors Popped Corn Chicago Mix
  • "I'm usually not a big fan of caramel corn but the super cheesy popcorn balances out the sweetness." in 1 review
Jessie S.
Greenville
Let's just say that when I buy this, I buy it as a huge bag from Costco and it never lasts long in my house.  It is the perfect combination of flavors.  The caramel popcorn gives you the sweet and gooey flavors, while the rich cheddar popcorn is salty, cheesy, and tangy.  The ultimate sweet and savory snack.  I will say that the caramel corn is heavier than the cheddar, so it tends to settle towards the bottom.  Don't be afraid to give it a shake and mix it up.  It is delicious and dangerous!
Julie S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I don’t know why this flavor combo works, but it does. I tend to like the cheese corn better than the caramel corn, but the cheese corn can get a little much on its own so the caramel corn is great with it.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
The stuff is so addicting! It is seriously the perfect combination of sweet and salty , especially if you’re a cheese and caramel lover. I bought the big bag at Costco for really good price but it doesn’t last long in my house!
Tracey C.
Waterford, ON
This stuff is AMAZING!

I had seen this product off and on for quite a while and for some reason was under the impression it would be horrible. I was SO wrong! When we finally decided to try it I realized this easily takes a place with my favourite snack foods.

A combination of caramel corn and cheddar corn, this brand has the flavours just right. The caramel corn is the right amount of sweetness and the pieces are coated well. The cheddar part is quite cheesy and an unexpectedly delicious, salty companion to the caramel. The two together are that perfect sweet/salty hit!

Make sure you give the bag a good shake before opening; I've found the caramel pieces are heavier than the cheese so they tend to settle at the bottom of the bag. Also, if you don't finish the bag in one sitting (it's hard not to!) make sure you close it up well as it does go stale fairly quickly otherwise which ruins it.

You can get large bags at Costco, we generally buy a regular bag at the Real Canadian Superstore when we feel like some.
Emily G.
I love the Chicago style popcorn. I was apprehensive at first, but after I tried it I was hooked. Truly addicting, i have to practice some serious self control to not eat the whole bag in one sitting.
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
This stuff is so delicious! I'm pretty picky when it comes to popcorn and I love this. I picked it up on a whim and finished the entire bag by the next day. It's the perfect combination of salty and sweet. I don't think I've ever bought caramel corn that was this good from the grocery store. I will definitely buy this again and (maybe) share with my husband next time.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love this snack so much. It is the perfect mix of salty and sweet. I love that there are no GMO and no artificial flavors in it. It is the most addicting snack snd oh so delicious!
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
I ran over to Walgreens last night and bought a bag of this on my lunch break. It is definitely one of the better popcorns I've had in a long time if not the best when it comes to pre popped popcorn. Worth every penny.
Lauren C.
Eagan, MN
This popcorn is so addicting!! I love the caramel more than the cheese personally. I can never follow the portion size because it's too good. I got this from target but can be found at cub also. Highly recommend this!
Rebecca P.
Omaha, NE
This is some of the best bag popcorn I have ever had, like seriously I didn't even know I would like it so much. I have bought it multiple times at Costco. It's super delicious. Very addictive, be wary of it. ;)
Brindi A.
Covington, VA
My aunt sent me a bag of this to me. She is a West Coast and I'm East Coast Does anyone know what areas / retailers sell this brand?
Taylor L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
How's the flavor ratio in the Chicago mix?
Mary V.
Do these come in different flavors?