BY GGI INTERNATIONAL

This compact unit stands up on a desk or table to display the current temperature, time, humidity level and moon phase. Since all of that is useless if you don t get out of bed in the morning, a handy alarm clock with a snooze option is also included with this unit. Enjoy the easy to operate control buttons to view the weather in Fahrenheit or Celsius or change the time format to 12 or 24 hours. Features: 12 or 24 hour time format. Humidity display. Alarm clock with snooze function. Easy to operate control buttons battery. Displays current weather conditions. Temperature d. see more...

• I remember having one of these before smart phones came around. ...4 Answers
  • Is this pretty accurate?4 Answers
Sandra D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love the GGI International Wireless Forecast Weather Station. It's super compact and can be put just about anywhere. It's mostly accurate and even shows humidity levels and moon phases. The alarm clock is a nice feature as well. It's super affordable too.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
We have had our for over a year and it works great. It seems more accurate then our weathermen...lol The display is big enough to see from across the room and I love that it displays more then just the current weather. The only down side is that it must be turned the right way to see or you have to walk up to it and see what the display says.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
This is such a cool gadget. I love being able to see what the weather is currently doing outside. It helps with planning what to wear ect. The convenience of it not only telling you the weather conditions but being a alarm/digital clock as well make it really useful as well a cool gift.
Cate R.
Easy to operate control buttons battery. Displays current weather conditions. Temperature. This compact unit stands up on a desk or table to display the current temperature, time, humidity level and moon phase. An alarm clock with a snooze option is also included with this unit. This weather station PLUS is under $20.00... Go to the beach today or stay at home...
Heidi S.
Elyria, OH
My grandmother has one of these in her home and she loves it. I always look to see how accurate it is versus other apps or weather channels and it is always very close to the other forecasts and such.
Sarah K.
Oneida, NY
This thing is pretty neat! My parents have one and I would love to get one to help my daughter learn about dressing for the weather, she always wants to dress for summer even when its snowing!
Deborah C.
Mc Farland, CA
Quite reliable I keep one on my computer desk and I also have a larger one that I hang i my living room. Honestly prefer these instead of a normal clock, love how informative they are.
Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
Accurate forecast every day. Dependable. Had ours for a few years now. Loved ours so much, we ended up purchasing them for both sets of parents as Christmas gifts.
LORI R.
Worthington, PA
This is a great gadget it is accurate and cheap...Love that I can just look at it and see what the weather is going to be like also like that I can see how high the barometric pressure is..Great gift for someone.
Kaitlin M.
This is a great little gadget! It is accurate as to what the weather is at the moment. The display icons are also easy to read which is a plus. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Sarah  H.
Clemmons, NC
Is this pretty accurate?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I remember having one of these before smart phones came around. Do you still own one and use it ?