BY GGI INTERNATIONAL

100% Eco friendly cotton acupressure mat designed for both body and mind. Use to relax, improve your health and for natural pain and stress relief. Mat has 8,820 acupressure points. Features: -Eco friendly-Material: 100% Cotton-Mat has 8,820 acupres. see more...

chelsea b.
Grant City, MO
I recently purchased this and I am obsessed with it! I ordered mine off of Amazon. I love using this. Feels great on my back and neck. It's really comfortable, not painful at all! Overall, really like this mat and pillow!
Cindy V.
Freehold, NJ
As a physician, I am always looking for treatment possibilities outside of medication. Acupressure is FANTASTIC. I use my mat daily.
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
This has helped me through a lot of really terrible headaches and back aches. The sensation is odd at first but quickly because relaxing. It’s very convenient to use I just wish it came with a bag to roll the mat into