GGI International Silicone Cupcake Mold, Multi Color, 3.2 oz, 1 ea uploaded by Kim W.

BY GGI INTERNATIONAL

No Need for Paper Cups to Bake in Thanks to These Molds Instead Use this Set of Baking Cups in Four Vibrant and Fun Colors 2 Extremely Versatile - Not Only for Cupcakes but also Muffins, Gelatins, and Frozen Desserts 3 Can Also be Used in the Oven, Freezer, Microwave and Dishwasher see more...

Lewis Mcchord, WA
Amazing. I make brownies in these. Great for mini upside down cheesecakes. Super easy to clean. You can organizeby our kids lunches using these so their foods don't get mixed up. Definitely affordable.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Foodie Expert
These aren't just for baking! I love place these in the kiddos' cube lunch box to keep the food separated and organized.
Emily A.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
We absolutely love these! I originally bought them to cut little sits in for popsicle stick holders (to catch any drips) and they are perfect for that for my 1 and 3 year old. I've also baked with them and they are easy to use and clean and reusable!
Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.
Brookfield , IL
Foodie Expert
Love these silicon cups. I had so many issues with forgetting to buy the liners
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
Foodie Expert
So easy to reuse ! You don't have to keep spending money to buy the paper ones !
Heather T.
Heather T.
Spring Lake, NC
Foodie Expert
These are fantastic. Can be used over and over, doesn't stick to your cupcakes or muffins, and doesn't stain the bottom of your muffin pan.
Corrin G.
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
I love these baking cups! They are easy to clean and easy to remove cornbread and cupcakes! I wish I had bought more!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Saint-Henri-de-Levis, QC
These are awesome.

The best part, I used them when I was making soaps, it helped make the most adorable cupcake soaps. They're so easy to remove the soaps once hardened.

I haven't tried baking with them, but I'm sure it's just as amazing :)
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Are these safe to put in the dishwasher? How did you like using these cupcake molds? What did you use them for?