BY GGI INTERNATIONAL

You can now be aware of temperature and weather conditions with this digital weather station for your desk or wall. It includes a built in 12/24-hour time format and a built-in alarm clock and snooze option. The clock feature displays time , date, week and year. Choose whether you would like for the temperature to display in Fahrenheit or centigrade. Features: Bright back-lit LCD screen. Alarm clock and snooze options. Free standing or wall mountable. Shows humidity and comfort level. Displays current temperature, humidity and moon phase. see more...

Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert
This does what it needs, but the price is honestly a little high. I have bought other thermometers for $12 off Amazon.com that worked just as well and had the same features.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Great way to get your weather without a tv, if your in a hurry in the morning you can just look at this to get the weather and then be able to leave on time.
Heather E.
pocahontas, arkansas
This product works fine and the price seems reasonable to me. I like being able to go shopping for certain things at a retail store rather than online.
Danylle H.
This product does what it says it does. Its good for a quick glance to see the indoor temp and the forecast info. We've never used the alarm clock feature, so, I can't comment on that.
Karla P.
Front royal , VA

Julie P.
homestead, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this product. Now I don't have to use the back of my hand on the window to test the temp before i head outside.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Really great cohesive clock that feeds you so much different information for all you need when you first wake up!
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Pop Culture Expert
I like to know the weather for the day when I first wake up so this alarm clock is awesome! It's accurate too!
Kristina S.
Fayetteville, TN
Really great to have and really convenient with it telling you the temp outside as well as inside temp!
Jessica T.
Cleveland, MS
I wasn't so sure about buying this product but once I did I'm thankful i did. Very helpful desk item.