GFB The Gluten Free Bar Peanut Butter

by The Gluten Free Bar

GFB™ Peanut Butter The Gluten Free Bar.

12g protein!

Certified Gluten-Free™.

Certified vegan.

vegan.org.

Soy free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GFB The Gluten Free Bar Peanut Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These have a really nice texture, (the brown rice adds a nice sort of crispiness that I wasn't expecting) and are great to grab if you don't have time to pack a lunch.” in 1 review
“These are very delicious.” in 1 review
North Augusta, SC
Great product! I tried a box of them a while back, not expecting to be impressed, but I was wrong! These have a really nice texture, (the brown rice adds a nice sort of crispiness that I wasn't expecting) and are great to grab if you don't have time to pack a lunch. I'd definitely recommend giving these a try!
Vegan, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Gluten free? Peanut Butter! That's it! Say those two things and I'm sold. Going to look where I can buy these bars for a quick snack on the go! 🤗
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo
These are very delicious. The peanut butter tastes amazing and they are healthy. It gives you an extra boost in the morning.
Halal, No Special Diet
Brossard, QC
Absolutely love the taste! It is very nutritious and fills you up very fast! Perfect snack!