Gfa Brands, Inc. Udi's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7.9 oz

by GFA Brands, Inc.

Find Ice Cream And Frozen Desserts at Target.com! Udi's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7.9 oz

Where can I find these?! I did not know Udi's made desserts until I came across this page. I have only seen the breads and pizzas near me.
Start your review of Gfa Brands, Inc. Udi's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7.9 oz!
2 years ago
I prefer their normal chocolate chip cookies, but these are delicious as well! This is a great brand of gluten-free food, one I consume almost daily. their baked goods are to die for, and depending on where you shop are decently priced. for gluten free food, of course.
5 months ago
These cookies are so soft and delicious! And just the right bite size. These must be kept frozen unless of course you or your family eats them quick enough; if kept out they do get dry pretty quickly but otherwise they are great!.
4 years agoWest Columbia, SC
When I was pregnant, these were my go-to-snack. They are very rich and flavorful, it's difficult to stop yourself from grabbing another! I wish that they weren't so expensive or I would purchase them more often.
4 years ago
My niece loves them.. i was searching for all kinds of gluten free stuff i could buy for her when i found these and she totally loved them..
3 years ago
They are rich and chocolatey but not my favorite. Something is just a little off about the flavor for me.
4 years agoCollins, GA
Not a big fan of dark chocolate at all. It's not my cup of tea. I'll pass.
Not a big fan of dark chocolate at all. It's not my cup of tea. I'll pass.
4 years agoEdmonton, AB
So yummy and chocolatey. They are soft and chewy like the box says... I just warn you if you have one, it will turn into have many more! I really have to stop myself from eating the whole container.