BY GEVALIA

Gevalia Vanilla Medium Coffee: Expertly made with carefully selected beans, ground extra fine, to produce a rich coffee experience in every cup Flavorful and balanced Sit back and relish the rich, never bitter taste Kosher see more...

Stacy S.
The product is ok, but the companies customer service is atrocious. I would never purchase anything from them ever again. The way they treat customers is disgusting. Do not give your money to them.
Michelle C.
I use to buy gevalia brand before it came to stores and loved it especially the vanilla flavored but after a while of getting it in the grocery store my stomach would ache after having hot coffee I tried switching creamers didn't help not till I switch coffee brands did it go away. Sucks cause I loved the flavor the had to offer. ( my all time fave was German chocolate cake)
But for now I just stick to Starbucks
Celina M.
I LOVE all Gevalia coffee. The vanilla was my original favorite but it's kind of hard to find in comparison to the other types of Gevalia. It is not bitter at all and doesn't have that weird acidic taste some coffee has, smells amazing, and tastes very high quality and fresh.
sky k.
This is my favorite flavored coffee brand and flavor. I love gevalia because I know I can count on them for quality without artificial dyes or unnecessary fillers. I always try and have at least one spare bag on hand at all times. Worth the extra but even nicer when it's a good deal or on sale!
sean o.
Poway, CA
Absolutely love this coffee. It is a very smooth coffee with a very nice aroma. I love the smell when it starts to brew. Nice stuff to start my day :)
amie d.
Coffees are very good am just a really rich good get me coffee I know it says medium that you can make it I have a lighter or as strong as you want
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
I bought the vanilla by accident about a year ago. I've pretty much gotten hooked. I'm not normally a flavor coffee drinker but this is delicious.
lottie m.
tucumcari, nm
One of the best coffees ever ! The vanilla is just the right amount and the coffee its self is not to strong its perfect all around !
Jessica H.
This coffee might be on the expensive side but it is really good. Some might say it to strong but the vanilla is awesome
Faizah A.
Spanaway, WA
Honestly I've never heard of gevalia until my boyfriend got it for me and I fell in love all over again, my Favorite!
Julia C.
Is the vanilla in this even noticeable or is it too overpowering?
Nicole c.
How does this taste? I used to see commercials for this which always made me want to try it!