BY GEVALIA #92 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Gevalia Vanilla Iced Coffee with Almond Milk 11.1oz see more...

• Where has everyone found these in store? are they new and that's ...4 Answers
  • Anyone know of any other ready made iced coffee products using al...2 Answers
Charlotte S.
I love this because it tastes great made with non dairy milk and some of the other non dairy coffee to go drinks do not taste good at all in my opinion. As far as the coffee it perks me up without a sugar crash. This is my to go, just wish it was available at Public for convenience.
Cat D.
I was lucky enough to have a coupon one of these so I was super excited about trying this drink out because I love all things coffee and I love substituting almond milk for whole milk whenever I can.

When I looked at the nutrition panel I was pretty surprised that it only had 170 calories plus 9g of protein...that's like a whole cliff bar! I always struggle to consume enough protein so this was a huge plus. I'm currently working on losing weight and this product didn't make me feel guilty in the slightest.

Now the important part; taste. OH MY GOODNESS....it was so good!!!! Personally I found it better than the iced Starbucks frapp drinks. You can definitely tell its almond milk and not regular milk/cream but personally I love vanilla almond milk so this was wonderful! I'm already looking for this product in larger sizes/bulk!
Stevie M.
OK!I am not lying when I say this stuff is THE BEST SHIT EVER!!! I am a coffee loving lactose intolerant gal, and I love me some ready to pour iced flavored coffees and cappuccinos from the fridge section! But I hate how they tear my belly up. My addiction has been killing me, but then I discovered these!!! Not only do they have no lactose or milk products, they taste AMAZING! The vanilla and caramel are so great! Also, 9g of protein?! Hello pre workout drink!!! These are great great great and super cheap!! Please give it a try!!
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is freaking amazing. As someone who doesn't drink milk, it's hard finding coffee beverages that are vegan. I found this at the Dollar Tree and wish I had bought them all, because after I drank it, and went back, they were gone. These are a must try. Not too sweet, not too bitter. I'm not a fan of almond milk at all, but it works AMAZINGLY with this beverage.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
I was surprisingly very impressed with this drink! I love it! I got a free sample of it and I put it in the fridge and tried it cold and it was so delicious! For some reason I didn't have very high expectations for this product but it definitely is worth it! I will plan on buying these if I can find coupons or a sale because they are a little pricey.
Sophie B.
Rome, GA
I love the caramel and mocha. I really dislike the vanilla, and wish they made a hazelnut flavor. I am lactose intolerant so the almond milk works great for me! No tummy upset. They are a bit pricey but I usually get them when they are on sale and stock up. They don't have to be stored in the fridge, so I just put a few in at a time as I need them. They are the best when you have time to let them sit in the freezer and get slushy... Wow!! So good!! I don't have to add anything to them. They are great just like they are and easy to take with you because of the packaging! So refreshing!!
Kelsey L.
This is so delicious!! it's a little pricey at $2.99, best to buy on sale to get your money's worth. I have nothing negative to say about the flavor though! I can not stand Starbucks iced coffee as it is waaaaaaaaay too sweet. This has a nice sweet taste but definitely not overpowering, not a overly strong coffee flavor either. It's a nice blend of coffee, and almond milk! They definitely are my favorite iced coffee drink out there!
Robin A.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I was lucky enough to have a coupon to try Gevalia with almond milk for free. I have to say that I'm not really a fan. I think the package is very appealing and is a good size. I like the fact that its premixed and doesn't have to be stored in the refrigerator. The big plus is its with almond milk because I can't have dairy. However, I find it to not even taste like coffee and it is way to sweet for me.
Alyssa V.
Just tried this for the first time and it was surprisingly delicious. Sometimes bottled coffee drinks are too sweet, so I wasn't too hopeful that I would like this. I loved it and will certainly purchase it again. It's refreshing and is a great afternoon pick-me-up.
Lori L.
Flint, MI
This iced coffee was tasty and a nice after dinner treat. It does leave an aftertaste of coffee, but it's not too strong and the vanilla is just right. This drink is light and refreshing without leaving your mouth sickly sweet and cloying with too much sugar. I like that there is 9g of protein and that it is lactose-free. I would actually purchase this in a bigger size.
Katrina A.
Where has everyone found these in store? are they new and that's why I'm having trouble?
Stevie M.
Anyone know of any other ready made iced coffee products using almond milk? I have allergies and these are a life saver!! Love them!!