BY GEVALIA

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Gevalia Traditional Roast Ground Coffee 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Jenelle C.
Portales, NM
I moved to a smaller town and the coffee isle selection was not what I was used to . I grabbed a bag of this coffee because it didnt look to expensive and smelled great. I have been making coffee with this for my coffee protein shakes I drink in the mornings. I think it is safe to say I have a new favorite brand!
Holly G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I almost always have some Gevalia coffee on hand because it's cheap and easy to find and I know it tastes good. I prefer the mild roast because it's not as bitter as darker roasts. There are more expensive coffee blends that I like better, but Gevalia is much more affordable.
Mollie G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is a good coffee! It has a great flavor and is smooth! I have been drinking this for several years now.