Gevalia Signature Blend Mild-Medium Roast Coffee uploaded by jean n.Gevalia Signature Blend Mild-Medium Roast Coffee uploaded by Yessi T.

BY GEVALIA

This premium blend coffee tastes so good it is served at the Royal Court of Sweden. Gevalia's passion for coffee is yours to discover in this smooth medium-bodied coffee. Gevalia Signature Blend Mild-Medium Roast Coffee: 12 servings Smooth, medium-bodied Years of blending and tasting expertise have culminated in this smooth, premium blend made with 100% Arabica beans For use in the Keurig K-Cup Brewing System (sold separately) The same coffee blend served at the Royal Court of Sweden Mild, rich flavor see more...

• Where is the best place to buy at best price? Locally it's $10 a ...2 Answers
Gevalia Signature Blend Mild-Medium Roast Coffee
  • "I thought it was pretty good until I started trying different brands and then I realized it was great!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely purchase Gevalia coffee again, but if there is a choice between this signature blend and another, I may go with the second option." in 1 review
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
When I absolutely have to drink coffee by myself.... Gevalia K-cups are what I always use. The k-cups are just as amazing as the bags.
Eleanore J.
Haines City, FL
Foodie Expert
This was one of the samples that came in the variety pack with my Keurig. I thought it was pretty good until I started trying different brands and then I realized it was great! It has an interesting, slightly dark and bitter taste to it. I like it so much I recently bought several boxes of it (on sale and with coupons). I run it through my machine twice on the medium size setting. The first cup comes out strong and the second cup is mellower but just as good.
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
Whenever I drink a new coffee, I try it black first. I usually like strong coffee as well. However, this one definitely needed some sugar added to it and I personally didn't like the smell when it was brewing (I didn't get that "mmm, coffee is about ready" feeling). Would I purchase it again? I would definitely purchase Gevalia coffee again, but if there is a choice between this signature blend and another, I may go with the second option.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
Foodie Expert
I decided to try these today and I wasn't impressed. I got these and the Gevalia cappuccino caramel K-Cups. The caramel ones were horrible. They had no taste and were not worth the almost $9 that I paid. The regular ones weren't too bad, but they weren't great either. The store brand is way better for cheaper. It just tasted like coffee flavored water!
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Foodie Expert
These Gevalia K-Cups are my favorite. It is a smooth blend, not bitter and has great flavor. I can find these on sale pretty regularly at my local Gerbes and they almost always have a coupon so they are very affordable.
Raeleen W.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Ahhh the amazing K Cups. I love gevalia coffee. I recently found some coupons and love when Vons has them on sale making them very reasonably priced for me to purchase. Rich bold taste. Freshness and convenience. 2 thumbs up.
Kathleen M.
Dallas, TX
I am obsessed with this coffee!! I wish that it wasn't so expensive. It is super smooth and doesn't irritate my gut. I used this for months before I needed to switch to something less expensive for my budget.
Toni M.
I didn't think this tasted very good. I've had store brands that taste better than this. It was really plain, without any smoothness or premium tasting coffee. I would go for the store brand, I'm glad I got this on sale and a coupon.
Jenae D.
Yadkinville, NC
I received a free sample of this coffee. This didn't smell as good as I was hoping as it was brewing, but it did have a nice flavor and felt smooth on the tongue. I had purchased the chocolate flavor before and didn't really like it that much, but this one has a better flavor.
Cindy K.
Warren, MI
You MUST MUST MUST try their Caramel Macchiato cappuccino two step K-Cups. It is soooo good! I'm not crazy about the regular flavor or the mocha. But the Caramel is just the right balance between sweet and bold!
Christie F.
Westfield , MA
Where is the best place to buy at best price? Locally it's $10 a box.