BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeTassimo
Gevalia Signature Blend Decaf Coffee T-Discs, Decaffeinated, 16 ct - 445 oz Package

by Tassimo

"Enjoy a delicious variety of coffees, teas and coffeehouse drinks—brewed perfectly, every time."

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gevalia Signature Blend Decaf Coffee Tassimo T-Discs, Decaffeinated, 16 ct - 4.45 oz Package!
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO
Yum, yum, yum. Did I mention yum? Love that I can get these in the decaf variety. The taste is just as good and I can make the doctor happy. Wish they cost a little less, but i believe that you usually get what you pay for. So, I will for sure buy these again.
Tonia L.
Millers Creek, NC
Recommended by a friend. Once I tried I was hooked. This is the only kind I will drink now. The price is very in line with all the other popular brands. Will never buy another kind!
Kathryn M.
I tred these t discs at a friends house. I liked the taste, but then found out the cost. Totally not worth it to me.
Amber C.
Tasty. not a huge fan of decaf...i mean why??? lol. but if you need the coffee taste but not the caffeine this is a good choice.
Mindbodysoulguru G.
This is a lovely coffee, it has a very good taste and aroma. can be taken at night also as its decaf

Looking for your answer?