BeveragesCoffee & TeaGevalia
Pumpkin Spice Latte Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 6ct

Gevalia Pumpkin Spice Latte Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 6ct

by Gevalia

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Gevalia GEVALIA PUMPKIN SPICE 6CT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gevalia Pumpkin Spice Latte Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 6ct!
Angie G.
Elizabeth
This coffee is amazing. It is expensive, but its worth it. The flavor is perfect. There is nothing to improve. I love pumpkin spice, one of my favorites.
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
2 Boxes Gevalia Pumpkin Spice Latte K-Cup 6 Per Box These are great for us coffee lovers. They are a little on the sweet side but very doable. They come with the pod and a packet of flavoring. Gevalia has tons of delicious flavors.
Cynthia K.
N Las Vegas, NV
These lattes are soooo yummy. Quick easy and a great mid-day treat. Quality I trust, always great taste and price.
Lisa P.
Yucaipa, CA
Great coffee. Love the flavor. It goes good with a good plain creamer so the pumpkin spice comes through. It’s a good coffee at a great price. Highly recommend.
Ashley C.
Gevalia Pumpkin Spice Latte Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 6ct uploaded by Ashley C.
LOVE. It's not like a real coffee shop latte, but it's darn close. It's a two step system, there's the froth packet, and the kcup. Put the froth packet in first, then brew the kcup, the froth rises to the top. The flavor is subtle, but that could be because I brew my coffee strong, but it definitely smells delicious while brewing. Personally, I don't think it needs any extra sugar, it's just the right amount of sweet all on its own, but everyone's taste it's different. I've had the regular flavor as well, and I definitely prefer the pumpkin over it.
Alena H.
Fremont, OH
These are such a treat! A little expensive to have daily but I love to get the to treat myself every now and then. It is cheaper than a trip to Starbucks for a PSL, but still more expensive than just making a PSL on your own, but when you factor in the amount of time this saves, its worth it on occasion
Tracy C.
Tampa
This is my favorite coffee for travel! I like my coffee blonde and this is the only creamer that dissolves and isn’t clumpy. 8 ounces of hot water and a quick stir yields a rich, fragrant, frothy & sweet cup of amazing coffee.
Alicia P.
Riverside, CA
Latte with a twist and the ease of brewing in a Keurig. Great choice for the fall season.
Kaitlyn P.
Every time I see this in my cabinet I think, that looks amazing, I want that! Then I have some and remember why there’s still some left in the cabinet. The drinks taste like they are very watered down and not as rich as the photo and flavor seems like it would be.
Itzel S.
Farmersville, CA
If you love pumpkin spice then this is a must! try it out with whoop cream on top! It’s delicious 😋

Looking for your answer?