Add a Photo

By GENERIC
#856 in Tea
A bold dash of garlic & herbs. 33% more than the leading national competitor.
Photos (3)
Blair S.
Blair S.
Indianapolis
May 15, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Gevalia Mocha Latte Keurig Cup Coffee, 5.95 OZ (Pack of 6)
I am in absolute love with this. I bought this as soon as I purchased my keurig and I thinks it's just as good as going anywhere to get it. It comes with a packet to make it foam and even yummier & I add Carmel mochito creamer to it and it's my go to. I have a child with colic and wasn't a coffee drink sept fancier coffees. Def recommend to anyone.
kennedy b.
kennedy b.
April 16, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Gevalia Mocha Latte Keurig Cup Coffee, 5.95 OZ (Pack of 6)
I drink his coffee every morning and tbh,,, it's 10x better than Starbuck's mocha! it's amazing, creamy, and is basically perfect. I paid it with a salted caramel creamer and overall, it's a need in order to function in the morning❤❤❤
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
May 15, 2017, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Gevalia Mocha Latte Keurig Cup Coffee, 5.95 OZ (Pack of 6)
I haven't yet tried these because I just bought a keurig but I would like to. I think taht they would be amazing
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Oct. 17, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Gevalia Mocha Latte Keurig Cup Coffee, 5.95 OZ (Pack of 6)
This is the BEST coffee and I don't even like coffee! The perfect mocha flavor, bubbly froth, and ready in seconds for so much less than a coffee shop! Highly recommended for mocha lovers! Can't wait to try the peppermint mocha!