Gevalia Mocha Latte Keurig Cup Coffee, 5.95 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Blair S.Gevalia Mocha Latte Keurig Cup Coffee, 5.95 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Carissa M.Gevalia Mocha Latte Keurig Cup Coffee, 5.95 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Carissa M.

BY GENERIC

A bold dash of garlic & herbs. 33% more than the leading national competitor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Blair S.
Blair S.
Indianapolis
I am in absolute love with this. I bought this as soon as I purchased my keurig and I thinks it's just as good as going anywhere to get it. It comes with a packet to make it foam and even yummier & I add Carmel mochito creamer to it and it's my go to. I have a child with colic and wasn't a coffee drink sept fancier coffees. Def recommend to anyone.
kennedy b.
kennedy b.
I drink his coffee every morning and tbh,,, it's 10x better than Starbuck's mocha! it's amazing, creamy, and is basically perfect. I paid it with a salted caramel creamer and overall, it's a need in order to function in the morning❤❤❤
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
I haven't yet tried these because I just bought a keurig but I would like to. I think taht they would be amazing
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
This is the BEST coffee and I don't even like coffee! The perfect mocha flavor, bubbly froth, and ready in seconds for so much less than a coffee shop! Highly recommended for mocha lovers! Can't wait to try the peppermint mocha!