BY GEVALIA

Artificially flavored. see more...

• I've tried the vanilla it was ok but is this a good mocha...1 Answers
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I used the coupon I received on an older voxbox to try this product, and I love it. It's just the right amount of coffee and mocha flavoring with just enough sweetness. I really like how the almond milk flavoring compliments the other flavors. it's just a really nice blend of flavors and definitely packs a punch of caffeine. The only downside is that it's an expensive product. I would only buy this if I was in a hurry and didn't have time to brew my own cup at home.
Beverly N.
This is delicious! I got a free sample the other day, and I will definitely be buying some soon. There is the usual coffee taste I love from Gevalia, mixed with the decadent chocolate and almond milk. So good! These are such handy containers, and you can buy them individually, instead of a big pack like other iced coffee brands. This works better for me, as I want to try other flavors, too. The price is great, definitely a fraction of the cost of other similar brands.
Lila B.
Laredo, TX
I was definitely let down by the taste. I love Gevalia coffee, but this just wasn't what I expected. I'm a huge fan of their brand too. It tastes smooth, but the after taste once all the flavors mixed, just didn't cut it for me. Luckily I received a free sample because I personally wouldn't waste my money on it.
Danielle D.
Pomona, CA
I love all three flavors but this one has to be my favorite. Although I do love almondmilk, I never thought I would enjoy it in coffee, but this is delicious. I think I like this flavor so much because it reminds me of my favorite ice cream flavor, mocha almond fudge!
I love to put these in the freezer for about an hour or so before I drink them, instead of pouring over ice. So good!
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Great blend of flavors, you can taste each ingredient individually. I love how natural it tastes. It is sort of thick and feels like you're drinking cream, so this isn't a good choice for me as my morning coffee. I would definitely purchase again.
Kathleen B.
I bought this product as I had gotten a coupon to get one for free at the local grocery store. I brought it to work instead of my coffee for the morning. I did not enjoy it as much as I would have thought. In my opinion it was too sweet and sugary and did not have the desired taste to match the mocha flavoring description. Will not be purchasing in the future.
Heather S.
I was disappointed in these. I bought them because I'm lactose intolerant, had high hopes but the taste is so bad. It did not taste like coffee at all. Tasted more like a boost shake.
Brianna V.
Clarksville, TN
Great flavor, not too overwhelmingly sweet. Very thick though, due to the almond milk. Would definitely buy this iced coffee vs others if available! Tasty over ice, no need to add anything!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I'm actually drinking this right now and it's soooo good!!! I poured it in a glass with ice and it's really good. It's really think but adding ice thins it out a little. I will def be getting more of these!
michelle p.
I love this! I am a huge fan of iced coffee. the three flavors I have tried were all great (vanilla, mocha, and Carmel) I'm not a dairy milk fan, so the almond milk was perfect !
Karen E.
I've tried the vanilla it was ok but is this a good mocha ? I like that it's in a slim Container for my pantry