Gevalia Kaffee Traditional Roast Whole Bean Medium Coffee uploaded by Amber M.Gevalia Kaffee Traditional Roast Whole Bean Medium Coffee uploaded by jessica m.

BY GEVALIA

Gevalia Kaffe Traditional Roast Whole Bean Medium Coffee.
New.
Founded in Sweden EST. 1853.
Smooth, perfectly balanced. see more...

• How many scoops do you use to make your standard pot of coffee?3 Answers
  • "This is pretty great, for the first time I sampled this!" in 1 review
  • "This coffee taste very smooth and full of flavorful decadence on every last sip." in 1 review
  • "It would make for a great special occasion coffee since the beans are kind of spendy. " in 1 review
  • "It's a great tasting coffee, nutty to me with hints of syrup." in 1 review
Celina M.
Celina M.
Foodie Expert
Gevalia is my go to coffee. I LOVE it. It is not bitter at all and doesn't have that weird acidic taste some coffee has, smells amazing, and tastes very high quality and fresh. I have at least two cups a day! Of the entire line, Traditional is my favorite. It's very unique and beautifully smooth.
jessica m.
jessica m.
The only coffee we buy! It has a great taste and well worth the extra money for it. I recommend it all the time. We go through about 5 to 6 bags a month. We really enjoy it and like telling others and having them try it.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee so much! It has such a smooth flavor and is just the right amount of strong that I need to pick me up in the mornings!
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
Love this coffee! Tastes great and of course it wakes you up! I will definitely recommend this coffee to friends and family!
ReviewZals ..
ReviewZals ..
I have seen one of the commercials and I thought this coffee was a must-have. It looks very delicious and appealing. I think I may try it out.
Ankeny, IA
Foodie Expert
This is a good cup of coffee. It easy to find and make. It is a good value coffee. Good for the get me going cup of coffee. It is worth a try.
Karina F.
Karina F.
Pineville, NC
This is pretty great, for the first time I sampled this! You can taste the quality when you are drink it!
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Warren, MI
Nice strong flavoring, smells like a coffeehouse in my kitchen when I've got this brewing. I've bought bags of this and KCup versions of this for gift baskets, never had a complaint
Sabhya P.
Sabhya P.
Makes a good cup of awesomeness everyday. Me and my Boyfriend love it. Its the best. Not bitter, tastes great.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Gevalia is delicious! Smooth flavor, not too strong, not too weak. It's not bitter, just right!
Ankeny, IA
Foodie Expert
How many scoops do you use to make your standard pot of coffee?