Gevalia Kaffee Traditional Roast Whole Bean Medium Coffee uploaded by Amber M.Gevalia Kaffee Traditional Roast Whole Bean Medium Coffee uploaded by jessica m.

BY GEVALIA

Gevalia Kaffe Traditional Roast Whole Bean Medium Coffee.
New.
Founded in Sweden EST. 1853.
Smooth, perfectly balanced. see more...

• How many scoops do you use to make your standard pot of c...3 Answers
Gevalia Kaffee Traditional Roast Whole Bean Medium Coffee
  • "This coffee taste very smooth and full of flavorful decadence on every last sip." in 1 review
  • "It's a great tasting coffee, nutty to me with hints of syrup." in 1 review
  • "This is pretty great, for the first time I sampled this!" in 1 review
  • "It would make for a great special occasion coffee since the beans are kind of spendy. " in 1 review
Kristi S.
Concord
Gevalia is my go to coffee. I LOVE it. One day a friend came over and I made her a cup. She then kept returning to my house with her yeti asking for me to make her coffee! I finally had to tell her to get her own bag! LOL It is not bitter at all and doesn't have that weird acidic taste some coffee has, smells amazing, and tastes very high quality and fresh.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I received a complimentary sample from pinchme.com and was hoping it would come in bean form, but it comes ground for a drip brew. Nonetheless, I was very happy. The packaging is excellent to keep it fresh and it's 100% Arabica beans. It's a great tasting coffee, nutty to me with hints of syrup. It's not a light roast at all. It's Medium-more dark, which is what I prefer. It's soft and would be great with cinnamon coffee cake. I love it and it's manufactured by Kraft so they always have coupons meaning I may pick up a bag for the holiday!
Lori B.
Lexington, AL
I had received a complimentary sample from Pinchme.com and husband and I were both able to try this. I must say that it is less acidic and he's able to drink and handle coffee better and more than any other brand. We decided to start getting this brand over any of the others and drink it, because of the benefits. It's smoothr in the grind and you don't have to use as much scoops as you would for the other brands. I do recommend this brand, especially for people who love coffee and cannot drink, because of the acid level.
Mariel R.
Seattle, WA
I'm really not digging the Gevalia. I like to mix up my coffee brands and creamers to put in my Keurig. I usually mix between Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Seattles Best and a couple others. Bought the Gevalia because I had a coupon, and I've only had a few cups from the bag and I want to boy something else. It tastes so bitter and has a bad after taste, which I can usually cover up with more creamer but it doesn't mix well with my hazelnut no matter how much I put in.
Bea B.
Ravenna, OH
Since we are coffee drinkers in the house we were trying to find a coffee that was on the cheapest end, but also wasn't the most expensive either. We tried to drink the Gevalia and it wasn't what we were used too, but it was not the worst we have had. After a while my husband and I both started getting sick from the coffee. Once we stopped it and went to a more higher quality coffee we have both been feeling a lot better.
Celina M.
Gevalia is my go to coffee. I LOVE it. It is not bitter at all and doesn't have that weird acidic taste some coffee has, smells amazing, and tastes very high quality and fresh. I have at least two cups a day! Of the entire line, Traditional is my favorite. It's very unique and beautifully smooth.
Lei M.
Honolulu, HI
You know that commercial that says most blind taste testers prefer Gevalia? Well they must have been surveying their mothers because this stuff stinks. After grinding my beans, I already thought something was amiss - the grounds weren't oily and sticking to the metal sidewalls, there were white specks, and they looked like pencil shavings. But I gave it a try and dumped the grounds in my French Press. 5 minutes later, I came back to a cup of dirty dish water. You know that smell that used coffee grinds give off after several hours? Now imagine it in liquid form. That's Gevalia.
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
I have to say the reason I drink coffee is to have assistance in waking up. This does not do it for me. PLus I love the aroma when coffee makes, this does not have it. It does have an okay taste but the price is outrageous and I will just stick with my coffee that is reasonable priced and wakes me up both drinking and the amazing aroma that fills my house
jessica m.
The only coffee we buy! It has a great taste and well worth the extra money for it. I recommend it all the time. We go through about 5 to 6 bags a month. We really enjoy it and like telling others and having them try it.
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
I got a sample of this coffee from pinchme.com complimentary to try, sample, and review. I was very surprised actually how smooth and rich the coffee is! It would make for a great special occasion coffee since the beans are kind of spendy.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
How many scoops do you use to make your standard pot of coffee?