BY GEVALIA KAFFEE

Roast:  Medium/Dark Flavor:  Robust, Incredibly Smooth Robust yet incredibly smooth.  This Swedish inspired roast has a captivating aroma. Gevalia Kaffee.  An exceptional smooth, never bitter coffee. In 1853, an incredible journey started in the small port town of Gavle, Sweden.  That s when our founder, a true coffee lover, began an unwavering pursuit of coffee perfection.  for over 150 years, Gevalia has built on that passion.  True to its original European handcrafted tradition, Gevalia delivers a smooth, rich never bitter taste cup after cup.  A coffee that tastes so good, it is served at the Royal Court of Sweden.  With Gevalia, our passion for coffee is yours to discover. Founded in Sweden Est. 1853. see more...

• Its some of the best tasting coffee for cheap! I constant...2 Answers
  • How does this taste?3 Answers
  • "It has a unique taste, and an overall better quality of taste." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried this coffee for the first time a few days ago and my god did I fall in love!" in 2 reviews
  • "It also smells amazing-- I love making it in the morning because it feels the kitchen with the most delicious aroma." in 2 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of Gevalia coffee and must say if your not use to a coffee with a more mellow flavor that's not bitter this coffee will taste off to you." in 1 review
  • "The house blend happens to be my favorite, so when I had the chance to taste it again for free in exchange for an honest review, well... Can you really blame me for taking the assignment?" in 1 review
Jen D.
Springtown, TX
I received a sample of this coffee from another website and have never looked back! This is my favorite bagged coffee. It’s not bitter or overly bold (though the dark blend is bold!) and it just tastes... good! I’m not a coffee enthusiast by any means, but I really do enjoy Gevalia.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Gevalia Kaffee is not great, but its okay. Its usually pretty fresh, but the coffee itself is not anything special. I would buy this coffee over Starbucks any day, but the I've never really thought that it was great. If you like Starbucks coffee, you will like this, but its still not great.
Charity A.
This coffee has the best before brew and after brew sent! And I honestly don’t know how it does it but the taste of this blend is just so sexy. It’s so warm and smooth. I bought some pre ground Starbucks coffee and it just smells and taste burnt in comparison. This is definitely my favorite brew of coffee!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Am in love with Gevalia kaffe House blend ground coffee medium roast. I am a huge coffee fan and I have found that this House blend is exceptionally smooth. I like the fact that it does not have a bitter taste even when you just drink it black. I would definitely recommend it to other people it is a great value for the price.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
I love my Gevalia in the morning. I work late nights and this is a go to for me while I am struggling to stay awake at night. So bold, smooth and delicious. Smells so good while brewing.
Kayla J.
Jonesboro , Ar
This is my first time trying a product from Gevalia, and I am IN LOVE. It has a unique taste, and an overall better quality of taste. I tried the product back at first just to see if it was bitter or not, and it was.. It did not taste good. So I added a bit of sugar and cream to the product and it's amazing. I find that I added less sugar and cream to this drink, and it tasted way better than my normal coffee. I do not know the price for this product, but I would defiantly love to buy it. It taste like a more gourmet coffee, so I am sure you will pay for what you get. But for this product I would be willing to splurge!!
I received this product as a sample from, pinchme.com
Maria M.
Ridgewood, NY
I received a sample of Gevalia House Blend in the post last week. I finally got around to trying it this evening using my DeLonghi espresso maker (and I KNOW this isn't the espresso blend, but I manage..) 2 heaping teaspoons of the ground coffee made about half a mugs worth. I added a half teaspoon of rock sugar (sugar beets) to my mug before I put it under the coffee maker. I first did a taste test before adding my milk (I like it quite milky) and found that it tasted like the way coffee should...but I added in my customary milk and overall, thought it had a slight cocoa-y taste...very pleasing. It was smooth and easy for the palate.
Influenster M.
What can I say about Gevalia Kaffe that probably hasn't already been said before? It's everything a gourmet coffee should be - rich and robust with a deliciously decadent aroma that permeates the room while waking up your senses. I just can't get enough! The house blend happens to be my favorite, so when I had the chance to taste it again for free in exchange for an honest review, well... Can you really blame me for taking the assignment? It has a deep, bold flavor that's not too bitter. Add a dash of honey and a little hazelnut creamer for a smooth morning brew that's both fresh and invigorating. This will be my go-to coffee for many years to come!
Melonie W.
Modesto, CA
I bought this with a coupon because I NEEDED coffee (I was completely out at home). I was budget shopping and it was a great buy with the store sale plus my coupon but I should have bought my usual (S.B.) brand . This was awful (bitter, acidic). I still have it in the back of my pantry because I would hate to throw out a full bag of coffee and waste money. Perhaps I will give it to someone (an enemy would be great).
Charly M.
Conyers, GA
This is a clean cup of coffee. It's rich and smooth and exactly what I need to get me going in the morning. I use this coffee in my refillable k-cup and it is the only brand that does not leave a ring of sludge around my mug after brewing, and there is less gunk at the bottom of my mug. I prefer to buy the bags instead of the k-cups because it is more cost efficient for me and I seriously love this coffee, so one cup is never enough.
This is just the pick-me-up I need to help me get my day started before chasing my toddler around at the park.
Brianne P.
santa ana, CA
How does this taste?
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
Its some of the best tasting coffee for cheap! I constantly buy it.