BY GEVALIA KAFFEE

Roast:  Medium/Dark Flavor:  Robust, Incredibly Smooth Robust yet incredibly smooth.  This Swedish inspired roast has a captivating aroma. Gevalia Kaffee.  An exceptional smooth, never bitter coffee. In 1853, an incredible journey started in the small port town of Gavle, Sweden.  That s when our founder, a true coffee lover, began an unwavering pursuit of coffee perfection.  for over 150 years, Gevalia has built on that passion.  True to its original European handcrafted tradition, Gevalia delivers a smooth, rich never bitter taste cup after cup.  A coffee that tastes so good, it is served at the Royal Court of Sweden.  With Gevalia, our passion for coffee is yours to discover. Founded in Sweden Est. 1853. see more...

• Its some of the best tasting coffee for cheap! I constantly buy it.2 Answers
  • How does this taste?3 Answers
Gevalia Kaffee House Blend Roast
  • "I tried this coffee for the first time a few days ago and my god did I fall in love!" in 2 reviews
  • "It also smells amazing-- I love making it in the morning because it feels the kitchen with the most delicious aroma." in 2 reviews
  • "It has a unique taste, and an overall better quality of taste." in 2 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of Gevalia coffee and must say if your not use to a coffee with a more mellow flavor that's not bitter this coffee will taste off to you." in 1 review
  • "The house blend happens to be my favorite, so when I had the chance to taste it again for free in exchange for an honest review, well... Can you really blame me for taking the assignment?" in 1 review
Charly M.
Conyers, GA
This is a clean cup of coffee. It's rich and smooth and exactly what I need to get me going in the morning. I use this coffee in my refillable k-cup and it is the only brand that does not leave a ring of sludge around my mug after brewing, and there is less gunk at the bottom of my mug. I prefer to buy the bags instead of the k-cups because it is more cost efficient for me and I seriously love this coffee, so one cup is never enough.
This is just the pick-me-up I need to help me get my day started before chasing my toddler around at the park.
Jennifer N.
Spring, TX
I never really cared about coffee until I tried Gevalia for the first time. The aroma is unlike your generic blends and the taste is soooo heavenly. I have tried many of the different flavors and haven't found one to dislike yet! Our coffee group at work even switched it was sooo good! It's a bit on the pricey side but trust me, it's worth it!!! And when you can catch it on a sale, that makes the taste even better!
Maria F.
Silver City, IA
I must say I absolutely love this coffee. The Taste is so smooth and doesn't have a bitter aftertaste at all! The sent it leaves lingering in the air while it is brewing is to die for it just gets my nostrils excited!
I always have this coffee in my cupboard
Robin B.
Charlotte, NC
When you go out to dinner and end your meal with dessert and a cup of coffee, and you think 'this is coffee is so good', that is the same thing i think after i have a cup of gevalia when i'm at home. Smooth and rich. one of my favorites.
Veronica R.
San Diego, CA
This is our home coffee of choice and is what we drink on a daily basis. It has a delicious, well-rounded flavor & is not bitter or overwhelming. I add a small amount of creamer for the perfect cup.
Celina M.
I LOVE Gevalia coffee. It is not bitter at all and doesn't have that weird acidic taste some coffee has, smells amazing, and tastes very high quality and fresh. I have at least two cups a day!
Kristi D.
I am not a coffee expert by any means. If it's not too strong or too sweet I love it! We've tried several brands at our house, and this one wins hands down. It's affordable and not too strong.
Hannah G.
This coffee is so good! It has a unique taste and it's pretty rich. I'm not sure of how it taste by itself but with a little creamer it's soooo so good. I drink it hair about every morning.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Mediocre and over priced. It's hard to find a decent and affordable coffee at the super markets. I've tried a few of the Gevalia coffees. None stand out to me as being great.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I was really impressed with this coffee. I only got it because it was on sale, but was pleasantly surprised! It's a great medium blend. Really tasty!
brianne p.
santa ana, CA
How does this taste?
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
Its some of the best tasting coffee for cheap! I constantly buy it.