BY GEVALIA

Gevalia Kaffe.Espresso roast ground coffee. see more...

• "I would recommend this coffee to people I know!" in 1 review
  • "Gevalia overall makes pretty good coffee; the espresso roast has a nice and smooth flavor." in 1 review
Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
This is my most favorite coffee. It's rich and so yummy. I have gone through so many coffee brands and blends and this is my favorite. It was recommended to me by a friend and I cannot regret my decision. Such a beautiful smell and rich deep taste to keep me going through the day
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
As far as grocery store coffee goes this is pretty decent! I use this when I forget to order my espresso off of amazon. I use this with the ninja coffee bar to brew an espresso and then I froth milk to make a cafe au lait and top it with some cinnamon. Best way to wake up in the morning.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Not usually a fan of Gevalia coffee, but this espresso roast is amazing! The grind is not fine enough for espresso, but we have used this in a variety of brewing methods and it's consistently delicious across the board! This one has a dark, slightly smoky flavor.
Michelle W.
Kirkland, IL
Gevalia ground espresso roast coffee is one of my favorite store-bought brands. It has a smooth taste without being too better. Espresso roast is our favorite kind of coffee because my husband and I both enjoy dark roast. Does coffee taste amazing with mocha creamer! Better than that coffee shop stuff. Love it!
Eleanor L.
Denton, TX
I am a huge Seattle's Best fan but recently my go to coffee in the stores has become this Gevalia espresso brand. It is smooth but strong and very adaptable it is great from a normal drip coffee maker and love it in my espresso machine. It is not the cheapest brand however it's price is cheaper than Starbucks!
Jill S.
Richardson, TX
I was really pleased with this coffee. It was really smooth and rich. The coffee flavor was strong, but not at all bitter. Adding cream didn't cover up the coffee flavor.
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
We loved the dark smooth flavor in the kaffee espresso roast. It definitely helps perk up my mornings! I would recommend this coffee to people I know!!
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
This coffee has such a wonderful taste! I love it I have been using it now for the past month and I will continue to purchase this one over all
Cassandra F.
I would definitely recommend this coffee to people who need a little extra boost but dont care for chalky espresso taste. Great flavor!
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
This dark roast is simply devine! It's great for a french or Aero press because you don't end up with grounds in your finished coffee!

Walmart