Gevalia Kaffee Colombia Roast uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY GEVALIA KAFFEE

Roast:  Medium Flavor:  Smooth, Perfectly Balanced Smooth and perfectly balanced.  This is our beloved blend.  There s a reason this Swedish-inspired roast takes the crown. Gevalia Kaffee.  An exceptional smooth, never bitter coffee. In 1853, an incredible journey started in the small port town of Gavle, Sweden.  That s when our founder, a true coffee lover, began an unwavering pursuit of coffee perfection.  for over 150 years, Gevalia has built on that passion.  True to its original European handcrafted tradition, Gevalia delivers a smooth, rich never bitter taste cup after cup.  A coffee that tastes so good, it is served at the Royal Court of Sweden.  With Gevalia, our passion for coffee is yours to discover. Founded in Sweden Est. 1853. see more...

• "I received a free sample of this coffee." in 1 review
  • "Not very fresh." in 1 review
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I received a free sample of this coffee from a sample site and it was delicious. It was not as strong as I expected but it was good enough. I do not think I would buy on my own because I like something a little different and stronger but the taste was good.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Tucumcari, NM
This coffee is not the best coffee... Leave a very bitter aftertaste. Not very fresh. I prefer a smooth aftertaste. This almost taste as if it were burnt while roasting.
Cailee D.
Cailee D.
Grosse Ile, MI
These Gevalia K-Cups are the best out of the Gevalia line up. They are delicious and pair perfectly with Vanilla Creamer.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I received a free sample of this coffee. When I brewed it, the flavor was true to being a medium roast, and tasted good, but it was nothing that stood out enough for me to love and want to buy more. For the price, I expected more.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
My dad loves this brand of coffee, and that is saying a lot! He is a bit of a coffee snob and if he likes it then it must be good!