Gevalia Kaffe Traditional Stockholm Roast Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by Reyna D.Gevalia Kaffe Traditional Stockholm Roast Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by Ana J.Gevalia Kaffe Traditional Stockholm Roast Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by Karla M.

BY GEVALIA

Gevalia Kaffe. Ground coffee.
Traditional Stockholm roast ground. see more...

Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
I love that Gevalia Kaffe Traditional Stockholm Roast Medium Ground Coffee is very rich and full of flavor. I like that I can use this to make a hot coffee for myself or make a cold brew. It's a great coffee and I would highly recommend this to all coffee lovers out there.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This is the bag of ground coffee that I find myself repurchasing time and time again. It's not bitter at all and one 2 tbs scoop is the perfect portion for a two cup cup of coffee in my coffee maker. The coffee in the bag is lighter than most coffees, but it is a bit darker in color than other coffees when brewed. With a bit of heavy cream mixed with a dash of flavored creamer, it's my favorite cup of coffee! I even prefer it to most Starbucks brand ground coffees! I will say I try to stock up when it's on sale, as it can be quite pricey, but honestly, at worth the price either way. If I ever stray to another brand, I'm always back to this one when the other bags are gone!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Just tried this coffee for the first time this morning and I am impressed. Very rich with flavor and creamy. Blends perfectly with my hazelnut creamer. I would recommend this brand to others! It's a great coffee. #productcrush
Lauren T.
Just picked this up at my local Kroger, it was in the k cup portions though, anyway, very bold coffee..perfect for the first cup of the day
Aneleh D.
Burbank, CA
Oh man...One of my. Favorite Coffees! Gevalia tastes so rich and classic. Love this traditional roast. no complaints!
Karla M.
Brunswick, GA
I love this coffee it awakings my soul i do believe and the taste is great. Its a mist in my home

Walmart