Gevalia Kaffe Decaf House Blend Ground Coffee Medium/Dark uploaded by Monise D.

BY GEVALIA

Gevalia Kaffe Medium/Dark House Blend Decaf Ground Coffee.
Founded in Sweden.
Est. 1853.
Robust, incredibly smooth. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monise D.
Monise D.
McDonough, GA
Foodie Expert
I love Gevalia coffee! I use it in my baking and it's by far the best combination with my recipes as well as one of the best tasting coffees I've had!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Foodie Expert
I love dark roast coffee and this is just about the smoothst I've ever found! And it's a great bargain. I find it comparable to more expensive, niche brands like Peet's. Highly recommended!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, CO
This coffee had a very strong aftertaste to me (more so then folgers). The flavor itself was very bland and was very hard to get a "watered-down" taste out of it. I wouldn't recommend it for the more picky coffee drinker.
Jana P.
Jana P.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my new go to for coffee. It has a smooth taste without bitterness. I pick this up in k-cups, makes it easy to take with me to work.
Mikala M.
Mikala M.
I have been impressed with Gevalia coffee. I definitely like Gevalia better than Folgers or Maxwell House. If you are going for reasonably priced coffee and want a little better quality, definitely try this.