BeveragesCoffee & TeaGevalia
Kaffe Colombia Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 18 ct

Gevalia Kaffe Colombia Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 18 ct

by Gevalia

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Satisfy your taste for adventure and awaken your senses with the globally inspired GEVALIA Kaffe Colombia. Single sourced from the small farms high in the Colombian countryside, distinctive Arabica beans are grown in the moist air, rich soils and tropical sunshine - each contributing to the rich flavor. Bask in the glow of this always rich, never bitter brew.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gevalia Kaffe Colombia Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 18 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Justine M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This off my favorite k-cup period. None of the others I have tried taste near as good.
Jaime C.
Brunswick, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is some of my favorite coffee. It’s so smooth and great tasting. I drink about 3-4 cups of a coffee a day ❤️
Lauren D.
Consistently makes a great cup of coffee- Mild, flavorful. 100% great purchase. I have these on automatic ship every 6 weeks.
Rebecca C.
Johnstown, OH
I found this to be a nice blend. Somewhat disappointed in the packaging. This is the only brand that gets coffee grounds in my cups. Always.

Looking for your answer?