Gevalia Kaffe 2-Step Espresso Coffee Cups & Froth Packets Mocha Latte - 6 PK uploaded by Drew B.Gevalia Kaffe 2-Step Espresso Coffee Cups & Froth Packets Mocha Latte - 6 PK uploaded by Amanda H.Gevalia Kaffe 2-Step Espresso Coffee Cups & Froth Packets Mocha Latte - 6 PK uploaded by Kaheaokeale  L.

BY GEVALIA

Gevalia Kaffe 2-Step Mocha Latte Espresso Coffee Cups & Mocha Froth Packets - 6.
New.
For use in the KeurigĀ® K-CupĀ® brewing system*.
Founded in Sweden Est. 1853.
Artificially flavored.
Made from real milk.
80 calories per combined cup and packet.
Froth packets 4.33 oz (123g). see more...

• Pretty basic question, how do i make this taste good LOL....2 Answers
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Yum šŸ˜‹ can I say this enough for this chocolate coffee goodness? I will pay the price for this stuff because it is so good. I always add some soy milk to mine for a little more smoother taste. This stuff is so good you should run to your nearest grocery store and get a box!! Or 2!!
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I love this product. I wasn't sure if it would taste right made from a kcup, but it is awesome. The two part process is simple..pour the froth powder in cup and brew pod as usual. Quick and delicious!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love the fact that I can wake up pop in these Keirig cups and have my morning coffee without having to go to a coffee shop and spend three or four dollars for something I can make myself. The flavor is so good and I love the mocha latteā˜•ļø
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
These are good if you like mocha, but apparently I don't really like mocha. I've had the vanilla latte one and those are really good. I love that there is a froth package to make some frothy milk at the top.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Yummy! I bought this after my mom moved in with her Keurig and my son had tried this at a friend's house..I found it quite tasty and I love the froth on top..I do add a little bit of sugar to the mug with the froth pack (I like my coffee sweet) and it's perfect!
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
This simple two-step keurig coffee pod is just as good as coffee house Mocha lattes. I was skeptical but pleasantly surprised. It's fun for the days you want a little something fancy.
shereen s.
Deltona, FL
Drink this whenever I need a change from the regular coffee in the morning and I absolutely love it! definitely recommend this if you want to try something different
Kaheaokeale  L.
I wasn't sure about this product at the time of purchase but I'm happy that I took the chance. simply, flavorful and its reasonably priced.
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
This is my favorite k cup of them all. The only thing I don't like is the price. But I just watch for sales. Very very good.
Armani M.
West Haven, CT
Pretty basic question, how do i make this taste good LOL. usually when i get lattes at a restaurant or something they don't need anything for me to enjoy them, this here just isn't enjoyable, but i don't think it's sugar that it needs. any tips?

back