BeveragesTea & InfusionsTassimo
Gevalia Kaffe 15% Kona Blend Coffee

Gevalia Kaffe 15% Kona Blend Coffee

by Tassimo

The TASSIMO Home Brewing System by Bosch makes one perfect cup at a time with the ease of T DISC technology. T DISCs are filled with fresh coffee or espresso grounds, tea leaves or milk creamer (which the system froths for the perfect cappuccino or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gevalia Kaffe 15% Kona Blend Coffee!
Kendall R.
Raleigh
Great tasting coffee. Smooth and delicious and better tasting than Starbucks. Also has a good level of caffeine.
Rosa L.
chicago
Es un café rico aromático. Con personalidad a café. Yo lo volvería a tomar y por que tiene ese sabor rico , delicioso .
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This kona coffee is delicious rich and so toasty I enjoy t with breakfast and with brunch
Rachel K.
I LOVE tassimo. It is the superior coffee machine by far, and this particular blend is delicious! It's bold yet smooth and always needed perfectly in the tassimo machine.
Grace T.
Belleville
great flavor and price is great! Me and my husband are big coffee drinkers and this is fantastic! We Love!
Yisi Y.
Ist Amazing cofe i hace a maschine from this And i LOVE it i think ist the best cofe for me And o can recomend all people
Megan A.
Hamilton, ON
Expensive but worth it. The flavour is full bodied and just right. I take it as I would any other coffee so it wasn't a blow me away taste. It's far too expensive but that's to be expected with this brand.

Looking for your answer?