Gevalia Kaffe 100% Arabica Coffee Single Serve Cups Signature Blend - 12 CT uploaded by Yessi T.Gevalia Kaffe 100% Arabica Coffee Single Serve Cups Signature Blend - 12 CT uploaded by lupe b.Gevalia Kaffe 100% Arabica Coffee Single Serve Cups Signature Blend - 12 CT uploaded by lupe b.

BY GEVALIA

Gevalia Kaffe Mid-Medium Roast 100% Arabica Coffee Signature Blend Single Serve Cups.
New.
For use in the Keurig® K-Cup® brewing system*.
Founded in Sweden Est. 1853.
12. see more...

• I've been drinking folgers coffee since I met my fiance. lately ive...1 Answers
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Foodie Expert
This coffee tastes so rich and smooth...I love me some coffee with good creamer but honestly I can even go without creamer with this coffee.
Erika G.
Erika G.
It taste good but its not as strong as i wished it was... Anyway i still drank all the capsules for my keurig
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Foodie Expert
This is such a delicious coffee! And k cups are super easy and convenient to carry along with you
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Foodie Expert
This coffee is so amazing. Being an avid Starbucks drinker for many years this coffee in K cup form surpasses all Starbucks items. The smell and flavor is awesome. Strong enough to ice also
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Nashville , TN
This is some really great coffee. I drink Starbucks everyday before work, so on my days off I need something just as strong. This Gevalia coffee does the trick!
Nancy E.
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
If your a coffee love you need this in your kitchen and office asap! rich coffee in flavor and the aroma when cooking, wow !!!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I got this coffee from a sample to try out and I really enjoyed it. I'm not a really big fan of coffee but this was great
Megan S.
Megan S.
Got this coffee to sample through another site and I love it. It is very good and tasteful.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
I love K-cups and this coffee by Gevalia tastes great! Gevalia coffee in general tastes great. Love this! I definitely recommend trying their coffee whether you have a Keurig or not.
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and personality prefer medium roast. These kcups are light roast, therefore the flavor is not as strong, but it's still great tasting. It's very smooth with fruity notes, and it smells great!
Sable B.
Sable B.
I've been drinking folgers coffee since I met my fiance. lately ive been getting Gevalia kaffe samples. I haven't tried it yet, I want to know how does it taste and should I buy it in bulk