BeveragesCoffeeGevalia
Frothy 2-Step Caramel Macchiato Expresso K-Cup Coffee Pods & Froth Packets Kit, 9 ct Box

by Gevalia

"Create an exquisite cafe-style caramel macchiato with your Keurig(R) K-Cup(R) brewer - just combine our rich, never bitter Espresso Roast Coffee with our unique Caramel Macchiato Froth, made from real milk. Creamy and amooth with the indulgent flavor of caramel, our GEVALIA Caramel Macchiato is an authentic Kaffe moment at home. Keurig compatibility: Available in convenient cups for use in the Keurig® K-Cup® brewer, compatible with Keurig 1.0 models only. Keurig, the Cup and Star design, Keurig Brewed and K-Cup are trademarks of Keurig, Incorporated. Used with Permission."

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gevalia Frothy 2-Step Caramel Macchiato Expresso K-Cup® Coffee Pods & Froth Packets Kit, 9 ct Box!
Аnna M.
Loganville, GA
Gevalia Frothy 2-Step Caramel Macchiato Expresso K-Cup® Coffee Pods & Froth Packets Kit, 9 ct Box uploaded by Аnna M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love caramel macchiato! It is truly one of my favourites. It costs a bit more than regular coffee but the flavour is wonderful! No additional sweetener needed. Love the froth that is included. Would recommend it to others.
Bonnie C.
York, SC
Gevalia Frothy 2-Step Caramel Macchiato Expresso K-Cup® Coffee Pods & Froth Packets Kit, 9 ct Box uploaded by Bonnie C.
I am not much for flavored coffee but thought I would try this. I was pleasantly surprised. It has a great flavor. It's a simple 2 step process without having to have a different coffee maker. The only fault I have with it is I would like it to have a little stronger coffee added to it. I will definitely be getting more and would recommend it to everyone. I often drink it as late afternoon drink.Gevalia Frothy 2-Step Cappuccino Espresso K‐Cup® Coffee Pods & Froth Packets Kit, 6 ct. Box
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Gevalia Frothy 2-Step Caramel Macchiato Expresso K-Cup® Coffee Pods & Froth Packets Kit, 9 ct Box uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Publix
I love these things, you just add the powder to the cup and then brew the coffee and stir. Great for mornings when I don't want to go out for coffee.
Dawn K.
Nolensville, TN
I love these so much! Haven’t had em in a while but the froth packets make all the difference! They are also in delectable flavors, there’s something for everyone. Highly recommend if you love gourmet coffee drinks!!
Natalie P.
Shreveport, LA
I’m currently obsessed with these. I was spending so much money buying Starbucks that I bought some of these to use at home. It’s a good substitute.
Kayla W.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These actually taste pretty good for what they are. Just dump the powder froth packet in the cup, then dispense the coffee like normal. It’s better than one of those gas station cappuccino machines, though not quite as fancy as a latte drink from a coffee shop. It makes due and can often be found at Publix BOGO, so in that case it’s definitely worth it!
Brenda L.
Columbia, TN
This is probably my favorite brand of coffee! This caramel one is so good! Love the froth on top as well! Great tasting!
Karen J.
Thaxton, MS
I love these. I love the smooth Carmel flavor. Gray for those cold mornings and a great alternative to stopping at my local Starbucks! You won’t regret trying these.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
These are awesome and you really do get froth when you do it as the directions state. It may be a little too much if you are in a hurry to get out the door in the morning though. I highly recommend giving it a try though.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
These k-cups are amazing!! They taste so creamy and full of flavor. The froth packets are perfect! The price is just right. Not really expensive but so worth every penny. I always have a box at the house. I cannot go without.

Looking for your answer?