BeveragesCoffee & TeaGevalia
Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz

Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz

• One 12 oz. bag of Gevalia Medium Roast Columbia Arabica Ground Coffee
  • Gevalia Colombian Ground Coffee is rich and never bitter
  • Caffeinated medium body coffee delivers balanced, bright taste and a touch of acidity
  • Colombian ground coffee made from single-origin beans Gevalia has sourced for decades
  • Ground coffee made from 100% Arabica beans sourced from the slopes of Colombia's mountains
  • Resealable bag of ground coffee retains fresh flavor
  • Certified Kosher ground coffee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by Shonda R.
This is the first time I have tried Gevalia coffee. It was is a medium roast. It was finely ground. It had a good strong smell as soon as I opened the bag. It has a good medium body. My husband is really loyal to his brand. I made him try it and he actually liked it. This is a great product for the price.
Marisela C.
Corona, NY
Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by Marisela C.
Good coffee I love drink every morning and I love Colombian coffee, my family enjoy it
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by Natalie G.
I was excited to be a part of the Influenster x Gevalia Kaffe incentivized campaign to try out the Colombia ground coffee. I easily found this (and many other Gevalia products) at my Target, where it was quite reasonably priced. The coffee was easy to make—I used 4 TBS per pot of coffee. The result was a smooth and flavorful pot of coffee that paired quite well with my homemade apricot crumble bars! Even though I prefer to buy whole beans and grind at home, I’d consider buying this again.
Angie G.
Seatac, WA
Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by Angie G.
Great every day coffee especially for the price! $5 for a 12oz bag that is smooth and tasty.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by Jennifer M.
I really like the dark yet not overly bitter and bold taste of this coffee on a normal every day. I am not a big coffee connoisseur, but I do know my girlfriend, who is a bit of coffee snob even likes this coffee, but my favorite is the majestic bold coffee on these cold and dreary days, which is from my picture.
Michaela G.
Cleveland, OH
Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by Michaela G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this coffee! It gave me the kick in the butt I needed to start my day today. The price is always great as well.
Mayra P.
Darien, CT
Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by Mayra P.
I really like the taste of this coffee it’s not so strong and not so watery, it’s right on the point, I love mixing it with some half and half milk.
Gayle F.
Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by Gayle F.
This blend is a little more mellow then i was expecting! It’s so good and i think great in the mornings. I think it goes well with ant flavor creamer!
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by Patricia J.
this coffee Has a very unique taste and I like the fact that the flavor is not too strong because some Columbian coffee can be a bit strong for me especially when you are drinking it in the morning. Not only that. I like the fact that it’s easy to mix my vegan coconut creamer and it just taste amazing..#ThePerfectCup #Gevalia #GevaliaKaffe #GEVALIAxInfluenster #complimentary #contest @Influenster @influenster.eats @gevaliakaffe
deanna K.
Boonville, NY
Gevalia Colombia Roast Ground Coffee, 12 oz uploaded by deanna K.
Gevalia Colombian roast coffee was really great. It smells as if your in a coffee shop as its brewing. The flavor is great too. I love a deep roasted coffee and this perfect. I would buy this again and absolutely recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?