Gevalia Colombia Medium Roast Coffee uploaded by Thomas  B.

BY GEVALIA

Gevalia Colombia Medium Roast Coffee: 12 servings Rich, bright, and well-bodied This single-origin classic is renowned around the world This single-origin classic is renowned around the world For use in the Keurig K-Cup Brewing System (sold separately) see more...

• "Gevalia's medium roast is rich and robust." in 1 review
Hannah J.
This is my morning must have! This is delicious coffee! I have tried so many different brands and I actually prefer this to going to a coffee shop it is that good. I would absolutely buy this again...I do! I make sure I don’t run out of this!!
Leandra T.
This flavor is strong and smooth at the same time. It’s the perfect pick-me-up, and it’s great for any coffee lover! It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s worth it for the quality of taste. I’d recommend this to anyone who loves medium coffee.
Tiffany T.
By far my favorite K-Cup. Gevalia's medium roast is rich and robust. I've gone through quite a fair share of different brands of coffee experimenting with my keurig, and gevalia's Columbian roast is my favorite. If you're looking for a strong flavor, I would definitely recommend this. Most k-cup coffees tend to be light bland but this one packs a lot of flavor.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I got a free sample of this a while back and just gave it a shot this morning. It is delicious! It's not to bitter or two mellow. I think I would prefer their stronger brews, but this would be a perfect coffee to have around for get-togethers as it is bound to please most, if not all, of your guests.
Jennifer B.
I love this coffee! It tastes so rich and delicious. I add a little creamer sometimes or I drink it with milk and sugar. It's not too strong but not too light. If you are an avid coffee lover, give this a try. It gives a nice boost of energy from the caffeine too.
Thomas  B.
Blacksburg , Va
For as luxe as this coffee appears, it doesn't taste that much better than some of the inexpensive little medium roast green mountain. It's a decent medium roast, but I'll stick to something cheaper, considering what I'm getting for my money.
Stephanie B.
San Jose, CA
I've been getting thing coffee for a bit. It's suppose to be a "medium" roast, but honestly it's more mild in my opinion. Flavor-wise, it's good.. and they always have a coupon in each box for next purchase.
Jennifer H.
The coffee flavor is better than most but the thing that I do not like is the construction of the single serve cups (K-cups). 75% of the cups will not cut completely when put into the coffee machine. I end up having to turn the cup around and try to slice through the other side.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Excellent blend, excellent flavor- really great start to any morning!! Smooth and delishcious! I recently found this coffee and it has quickly become a favorite in my house!
Carley S.
I tried this not too long ago in the K-Cup and wow I loved the flavor. It was bold and flavorful without the coffee being overly strong where it makes you wired. I love love love this coffee!