Gevalia Colombia Medium Roast Coffee uploaded by Thomas  B.

BY GEVALIA

Gevalia Colombia Medium Roast Coffee: 12 servings Rich, bright, and well-bodied This single-origin classic is renowned around the world This single-origin classic is renowned around the world For use in the Keurig K-Cup Brewing System (sold separately) see more...

• "Gevalia's medium roast is rich and robust." in 1 review
Leandra T.
Leandra T.
Foodie Expert
This flavor is strong and smooth at the same time. It’s the perfect pick-me-up, and it’s great for any coffee lover! It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s worth it for the quality of taste. I’d recommend this to anyone who loves medium coffee.
Thomas  B.
Thomas B.
Blacksburg , Va
For as luxe as this coffee appears, it doesn't taste that much better than some of the inexpensive little medium roast green mountain. It's a decent medium roast, but I'll stick to something cheaper, considering what I'm getting for my money.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I love gevalia coffee. It's my go to brand when shopping. The flavors ate nice and go well with any creamer I choose.
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Woonsocket , RI
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite at home brews. Such a smooth but bold flavor. This has no bitter aftertaste at all.
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS
Foodie Expert
My favorite k cups. The flavor is nice, robust and very full bodied. I love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Excellent blend, excellent flavor- really great start to any morning!! Smooth and delishcious! I recently found this coffee and it has quickly become a favorite in my house!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
By far my favorite K-Cup. Gevalia's medium roast is rich and robust. I've gone through quite a fair share of different brands of coffee experimenting with my keurig, and gevalia's Columbian roast is my favorite. If you're looking for a strong flavor, I would definitely recommend this. Most k-cup coffees tend to be light bland but this one packs a lot of flavor.
Kenzi M.
Kenzi M.
Foodie Expert
Delicious coffee!! Only K-cup coffee that tastes good with every one of my creamers.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Madison , AL
I got a free sample of this awhile back and just tried it I would have to say it did the trick! Tasted great
Molly M.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I got a free sample of this a while back and just gave it a shot this morning. It is delicious! It's not to bitter or two mellow. I think I would prefer their stronger brews, but this would be a perfect coffee to have around for get-togethers as it is bound to please most, if not all, of your guests.