Add a Photo

By GEVALIA
Gevalia Colombia Medium Roast Coffee: 12 servings Rich, bright, and well-bodied This single-origin classic is renowned around the world This single-origin classic is renowned around the world For use in the Keurig K-Cup Brewing System (sold separately)
Photo (1)
Thomas  B.
Thomas B.
Blacksburg , Va

For as luxe as this coffee appears, it doesn't taste that much better than some of the inexpensive little medium roast green mountain. It's a decent medium roast, but I'll stick to something cheaper, considering what I'm getting for my money.
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS

My favorite k cups. The flavor is nice, robust and very full bodied. I love it.
Aubri W.
Aubri W.
Fort Hood, TX

I really like this coffee. Definitely like it better than the starbucks K-Cups. the taste isn't as bitter and its a deep flavor
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH

This brand is ok. It tastes extra bitter to me without that strong coffee flavor I love.
Jessica  G.
Jessica G.
Mt Sterling, KY

I love this coffee! This is the one we always buy for our Kureig! It's priced very reasonalble and has a very good flavor!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love this coffee! It tastes so rich and delicious. I add a little creamer sometimes or I drink it with milk and sugar. It's not too strong but not too light. If you are an avid coffee lover, give this a try. It gives a nice boost of energy from the caffeine too.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Keyport, NJ

I got a free sample of this a while back and just gave it a shot this morning. It is delicious! It's not to bitter or two mellow. I think I would prefer their stronger brews, but this would be a perfect coffee to have around for get-togethers as it is bound to please most, if not all, of your guests.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Calera, AL

I got a free sample of this awhile back and just tried it I would have to say it did the trick! Tasted great
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

The coffee flavor is better than most but the thing that I do not like is the construction of the single serve cups (K-cups). 75% of the cups will not cut completely when put into the coffee machine. I end up having to turn the cup around and try to slice through the other side.
Kenzi M.
Kenzi M.

Delicious coffee!! Only K-cup coffee that tastes good with every one of my creamers.

Join Now