BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeTassimo
Gevalia Colombia Coffee T-Disc for Brewing System, 14 Count

Gevalia Colombia Coffee T-Disc for Tassimo Brewing System, 14 Count

by Tassimo

Enjoy a delicious variety of coffees, teas and coffeehouse drinks—brewed perfectly, every time.

Can you find this on amazon?
A alguien le ha daso reacción alérgica?
Do any of you guys know if there's a place other than bed bath and beyond that this can be purchased
Start your review of Gevalia Colombia Coffee T-Disc for Tassimo Brewing System, 14 Count!
Elle B.
When I had a Tassimo I drank Starbucks coffee exclusively. One day I ran out and Walmart was the only store that was open. I scanned every shelf but they did not carry the Starbucks brand. I was at an impasse. They had Maxwell House but the coffee aficionado in me refused to allow me to drink it. Similarly there were some other brands that ‘she’ continued to turn her nose up at. My eyes landed on the Gevalia. I had never heard of it before and although I had strong reservations, the thought of NO coffee spurred me into action. Well! I was blown away. The smell was so promising but I still had some misgivings. But from the first sip I was hooked. The flavor was as strong as “Suckbucks” and all for a fraction of the cost! I will always remember the Gevalia brand with fond memories. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover indeed!!
Zorax Y.
gilette rue du four
Se produit est super, le goût du café est très bon et j'adore en prendre le matin, son prix est abordable à toussé, il n'y a rien a améliorer sur se produit, ce n'est pas la première fois que j'achète se produit, et je le rachèterait à nouveau .
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love Tassimo products. The coffee is great, it has an amazing taste and aroma. I buy them at Walmart and they are well priced and often go on sale. It is super easy to make.  I would definitely recommend.
Heather B.
Love this coffee! I have a Tassimo and a Keurig. I tend to use the Keurig more often, but anytime I make coffee with the Tassimo, I always buy this coffee! It is my favorite of all of the pods. Would definitely recommend this!
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
This flavor is pretty good, I really like it. Mostly I like the Tassimo machine, I think it makes every coffee taste wonderful. Only reason I'm downloading a stars because it is kind of pricey. I only buy them on sale, or when I have a coupon.
Jacob V.
Excelente cafe. En la mañana y en la tarde un cafe recien colado. Sabor es muy insuperable.
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Yes coffee gods!!!! I love this coffee soooo much... if you love a medium roast this is for you!!! It's amazing and so smooth... it bout $12 bucks and you get 14 disc I would say it's pretty good price! So worth it!!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
This coffee is so good ! One of my favourites . I recently just tried it and I would purchase again
Jacey Y.
Deer Lake, NL
This coffee is reaally good! I drink Tassimo Gevalia Colombia Coffee all the time!! :)
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Omg!! El cafe colombiano es uno de los mejores cafes que yo eh tomado. Me encanta mucho el sabor y no esta muy fuerte. No hay mañana que no tome una taza de cafe...