BeveragesCoffee & TeaGevalia
Cold Brew Vanilla Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 fl oz Bottle

Gevalia Cold Brew Vanilla Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 fl oz Bottle

by Gevalia

Refreshing, Cold Brewed Iced Coffee - Gevalia cold-brewed coffee is like iced coffee’s cooler sibling. We use a cold brewing process that incorporates the finest 100% Arabica beans, which increases flavor and delivers rich, naturally concentrated coffee without bitterness. This Gevalia Cold Brew Iced Coffee Concentrate has a touch of vanilla flavor for a cool, smooth-tasting beverage you'll love. - Thirst-Quenching Goodness with a Hint of Vanilla flavor - Quench your thirst with this classically cool vanilla-flavored cold brew coffee. Simply mix the cold brew concentrate over ice with equal parts milk, water or almond milk, sweeten to taste, sit back and sip. For the ultimate in decadence, top it with a luscious dollop of whipped cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gevalia Cold Brew Vanilla Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 fl oz Bottle!
Monkie S.
Gevalia Cold Brew Vanilla Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Monkie S.
Purchased at: Safeway
Great product. Strong. Which is a must when you're always tired like I am and live off of caffeine. Tastes really good. I add it to a cup of coffee like a shot to add flavor and more caffeine content. Its great the way it is. The only issue is the price. But coffee tends to be expensive. I also enjoy it most ice cold.
Kelsie H.
Garden City, KS
My favorite iced coffee. I’ve been having a hard time finding it recently and nothing else seems to compare. This one and the Carmel are seriously the best. The price is right and the flavor is delicious. I would highly recommend.
mikell M.
Walled lake, MI
I love gevalia coffee I am a huge huge coffee lover and I dont think I've found a coffee that I like as much as this brand the texture the flavor just the right amount of sweetness mmm I'm going to make a cup now loo
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Gevalia Cold Brew Vanilla Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Sarah P.
I love this brand 😍 I make it the time!! My hubby brought it home for me and I’ve been making him buy it for me all the time now. The price is decent for how many cups you get out of it!!! The quality is fantastic!!! Id defiantly recommend it to coffee drinkers ☺️
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
Purchased at: Target
This is so good , you can mix this with some ice cream and you’ll wonder what you’ve been missing out in . It’s so creamy and good with same caramel in too as well . Even in your glass of coffee !
Christine M.
Wappingers Fl, NY
This coffee is smooth and rich. Truly delicious! Good price point for a higher quality coffee. You will not be disappointed! I would recommend this coffee to everyone, it’s so hard to find a good one and this totally is!
Tara F.
Monroe, NC
I love this iced coffee! The taste is superb and to have easy access to iced coffee without having to go to the store is amazing! The vanilla flavor is just tasty not overwhelming and Im happy to have added this as my new summer coffee! Any iced coffee drinker should definitely check this out!
Nikki  Y.
Bronx, NY
I didn’t like this cold brew. I think it has an artificial taste and was too sweet. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Daniela G.
Winnetka, CA
Back when Gevalia first started I had a subscription to their ground coffee and I really liked it, so when I saw this ready made bottle I had to try it. Let me tell you it did not disappoint. It’s creamy and sweet enough but still refreshing. Great to keep on the fridge for when I want an iced coffee on the run
Annabel R.
Livingston, CA
I absolutely love this flavor. I’m a huge fan of iced coffee and I’m glad i tried this one.

Looking for your answer?