BY GEVALIA #68 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Iced Coffee Done Right. Gevalia Cold Brew iced coffee concentrate is specially crafted to make smooth, flavorful iced coffee just the way you like it. Starting with the finest 100% Arabica coffee beans from all around the world, we use a cold brewing process which increases flavor and delivers a rich, naturally concentrated coffee without any bitterness or acidity. Start with equal parts milk or water and Gevalia cold brew, sweeten to taste, and customize for up to 64 oz. of deliciously different iced coffee. see more...

Anahi O.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
This ice coffee is really so amazing it taste so good it's an amazing blast the flavor in every drink it goes well with any creamer just add a little milk or creamer or sugar in it taste amazing it really is the best poured over ice and I recommend this product so much because i've never tasted really anything better besides when I buy it like a at Starbucks or somewheres so really go out and get it because what you're paying for seriously they give you way more and in one bottle you can makes eight fL. Oz cups with it such an amazing amount I recommend it 10 out of 10
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Alice, TX
Love this coffee! Very smooth taste not over powering like some other brands. Doesn't have any bitter after taste and well rounded flavor. I feel like you can get more uses out of the bottle (then just 8 drinks) depending on how you mix it. I like to mix this with some almond milk, ice and dark chocolate sauce! Soo yummy!
Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This stuff is awesome! It makes cold coffee taste just as good as the most highly flavored, professionally brewed, restaurant, coffee shop/house, chain establishment served coffee ☕
A little bit on the pricey side but I know this brand (Gevalia) to have some of the finest quality coffee products on the market so it's for sure it's worth the price!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I'm not much of a coffee drinker i love my cold drinks and this really met my expectations in a product like this. This product is one of my favorites ♡ I love it so much. Its made of milk and water and has the product taste of gevalia in it. One bottle lasts for 8 drinks. It tastes amazing! I highly recommend this.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Huntsville, AL
This is the answer to my homemade iced coffee prayers. I only drink iced coffee and it's so nice to find a product that I just mix with milk and ice and get to use any flavoring I want to customize to my craving. I use the Hershey's caramel syrup to make mine and who needs a coffee shop anymore?
sarah d.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This has been my favorite cold brew I've tried yet. Doesn't have a bitter taste at all! Great price for how much you get. And it isn't too strong. I do 1 part coffee to 1 part milk. I will totally buy this again!