BeveragesCoffee & TeaGevalia
Cold Brew Caramel Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 fl oz Bottle

Gevalia Cold Brew Caramel Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 fl oz Bottle

by Gevalia

Refreshing, Cold Brewed Iced Coffee - Gevalia cold-brewed coffee is like iced coffee’s cooler sibling. We use a cold brewing process that incorporates the finest 100% Arabica beans, which increases flavor and delivers rich, naturally concentrated coffee without bitterness. This Gevalia Cold Brew Iced Coffee Concentrate has a touch of caramel flavor for a hint of sweetness in a smooth-tasting beverage you'll love. - Thirst-Quenching Goodness with a Hint of Caramel flavor - Quench your thirst with this caramel-flavored cold brew coffee. Simply mix the cold brew concentrate over ice with equal parts milk, water or almond milk, sweeten to taste, sit back and sip. Ideal for hot summer days, enjoy the benefits of coffee with a cool, flavorful twist.

Is this sweet enough to drink without adding anything else to it?
Does this taste good? Is the concentrate packed with sugar? Gevalia Cold Brew Caramel Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 fl oz Bottle
Start your review of Gevalia Cold Brew Caramel Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 fl oz Bottle!
Ciera L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff is instant amazing and delicious. If you don't have time to make your own then this is what you need. I wish it had more caffeine cause I usually drink the whole bottle to be able to get a boost I do however drink double caffeinated coffee on the daily though.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Oh my goodness, this is the yummiest cold brew ever. It is so mild and flavorful. It has a rich caramel flavor. I’ve had this as cold brew over ice and hot in a mug in a pinch. I recommend this product and will repurchase it.
Corrie H.
King City, OR
Gevalia Cold Brew Caramel Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Corrie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is actually delicious!!! I make my own cold brew concentrate and have bought other brands that are just okay or really bad, but this is delicious. I add a splash of almond milk creamer to it and that’s all it needs! I had never noticed this brand before this purchase, but I will plan on repurchasing ASAP since I’m out now.
Kim H.
Menasha, WI
I absolutely love this for a quick cold coffee! It's flavor is great for the value and something you can have right out of your own refrigerator! No need for improvements here! I loved this since it came out! I would highly recommend trying this! IT IS THE BOMB
Raluca B.
I am absolutely obsessed with this cold brew in caramel. It has the perfect taste. Its really well balanced and with coconut milk ...OMG divine!!! I don't even remember how many I purchased so far. I will buy this for as long as they make it. Caramel is a bit hard to find but when I do I stock up! LOVE IT!
Lisa S.
Jackson, MI
I love having iced coffee so I decided to give this a try. I was highly impressed by this coffee! It was so easy, just shake, add milk, ice and go! Amazing flavor & reasonably priced. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I'm not much of a coffee drinker i love my cold drinks and this really met my expectations in a product like this. This product is one of my favorites ♡ I love it so much. Its made of milk and water and has the product taste of gevalia in it. One bottle lasts for 8 drinks. It tastes amazing! I highly recommend this.
Krystal R.
Bought this on amazon and it was warm so I put it in the fridge had it on ice and it was good with another cold brew too thick and sweet to have alone. I would not purchase again for 3.89 USD. I like my coffee somewhat sweet but not like Starbucks frapps.
Caity C.
Missouri
This is one of the best cold coffees I’ve had in a very long time. Good value for what I got. If it was a little cheaper that would be nice.
Kate M.
Altona, NY
Strong coffee, was nice to have on hand, easy to mix and use. Decent taste but nothing spectacular.